MAC1 Grow 👽

Sniper GIFs | Tenor

11 Likes

Haha yeah there’s a tiny spider out there that has caught a few white flies. Spider-Man is allowed to live :spider:

12 Likes

I had a few on rhe outdoor i left cleaned up the few bugs i seen real quick. Left him alone

9 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Got my nutrient trio and bloom booster in today

The future is grim for outside plant….

11 Likes

She’s a He - He-She, HerShey highway Humpadoo.

9 Likes

Curious if anyone has any define thoughts on switching nutes mid grow. I’m mid week 2 of flower right now, they were still getting its veg formula for first week of flower.

I think I’m gonna switch right over to dakine now that I have it. Starting slow of course.

9 Likes

I’m not sure. @sssportsmfg I think had a few problems in one of his grows when he switched nutrients during his grow.

8 Likes

I switched from Ventana to dakine end it immediately fried my plants. So I would suggest starting off fairly light with the dakine. :v:t3:

8 Likes

Just wear grow glasses. It’s safer and there like $50

6 Likes

Yep had the exact same thing as Hap did. Started burning the plants, had to flush and back off. The Dakine is strong.

I started out with Advanced nutes, the A/B connseuier line

Marty

7 Likes

Ok sounds good. Going to start on Sunday with 1/2 strength. Today is plain a water day
@sssportsmfg @happilyretired @nacho151

Here’s what I’ve been using so far.

I bought these back in rookie stage. I didn’t know anything just grabbed what the guy in the grow shop suggested.

So many of you guys grow monsters with that dakine, I had to join the team. ( just like BBP)

6 Likes

If you are growing outdoors they will be monsters!

7 Likes

Today is day 14 after the flip. Just applied the last round of BBP for this grow. This blueberry muffin is just the happiest little plant ever, actually all of them are. The bud buster can’t be denied. I’ve only been using it for about 5 weeks but there’s no doubt in my mind, this stuff rocks! Bushiest plants I’ve ever grown and I didn’t change anything else.

14 Likes

@cloudkandy This Ethos grandpas cookies plant looks damn good!

15 Likes

Beautiful looking plant!

11 Likes

Yeah she does…how old (above dirt).

Just gauging, I have some 21 day olds 1/3 that size. One is also an Ethos p. cres.
As much as I can gauge from a straight plan view.

10 Likes

42 days on mine

11 Likes

Damn!!!

I hit on 4 of the 5 mega numbers. A number and a mega away from 1.3 billion.

I won $500

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes