MAC1 Grow 👽

Sunday funday Trying out these 25mg heavy hitters drinks. Acapulco gold single strain they say

Tastes kinda like a lemon/lime flavored Red Bull

Leetttsss gooooo

9 Likes

Well shit. Looks like theyve come a long way from keef soda.

7 Likes

Damn how do we get some of those @Maz

7 Likes

My local dispensary has a whole refrigerator now full of different drinks. They still have the keef sodas too, I think they’re about $8 for a can containing 10mg.

Come on out to California @st0na !

7 Likes

Just ordered this

Never thought id be excited to buy a machine that makes cleaning water :joy:

@TheMadFlascher

8 Likes

Maz,

When you get your machine, be sure and ask if there’s anything we can help you with…

There’s lots of good info in the Hypochlorous Acid…Deep Dive thread…

12 Likes

Wait till the evening to make your first batch. Get real loaded then turn your lights off and hit the button. Kind of fun to space out on it. Like water boiling with no heat…:+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

@Maz would love to come to California brother definitely wanna try some of those drinks hardout

9 Likes

Wheres the :axe: pictures? Lol

8 Likes

Can’t wait for a sample

13 Likes

if you need a smoke report

I have an address :wink:

nice buds

Dequilo

10 Likes

New toy came today. Check out that discount code if you haven’t gotten yours yet!
@TheMadFlascher thanks again for sharing

11 Likes

Final ph 4.1 after following all the steps

3 cycles on 3rd setting

:+1:t4:

Thx to all who have helped with the HOCl journey

12 Likes

Not much going on… just veggin :potted_plant:

Couple mac1’s coming along nicely. Did some bending and tying down last week sometime. Gonna use these to take a bunch of clones in the future

10 Likes

@cloudkandy
Here’s that poor grandpas cookies plant. Went thru a rough patch but is back on track. Will probably take 2 clones of this and start over

9 Likes

Very nice. My Vmac2 run was awesome. I didnt like the flower structure so i didnt keep it. But man it is a killer taste and high. I still have a QP. But if i could get some regular seeds that would be awesome.

9 Likes

The two gpa cookies i have going are throwing pink hairs.

12 Likes

Damn this grandpas cookies plant looking good

12 Likes

Looks great

9 Likes

These ones are about to graduate on to the tent. 2 Afghani’s and a Mac n Jack

13 Likes