Magi's Grow and chatroom

Hello mark and everybody in here

I try to start chat here

Is this tent good? How is the light on that ? Good or bad or just ok ?

How many plants do you think I can get in ?

Peace :v::v::heart::heart::evergreen_tree:

@Mark0427
@nacho151

You guys are great teachers.

9 Likes

@magi

I made a thread for you. Here you can change the title name, erase posts and build a room of your grows questions and needs.

Now you come in here and post your news or concerns about “your” grow and we will join your conversation. Each time you post in here, it brings your tread to the top of the list on the main page and we see it and join you.

In the other rooms, you join in on their conversations. You add input as n3eded per room and conversation.

We try not to post randomly starting your grow conversations in others rooms.

This way you have your data an area the you can easily find again. Ill show you how to navigate your user profile too. Make having multiple threads like these manageable.

11 Likes

It looks like it comes with everything you need to grow, however I would add a few more circulation fans to the setup.
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 08-32-25 2023 Spider Farmer® 10’x5’X6.5′ Complete Grow Tent Kit丨2 X G1000W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light丨6” Ventilation System with Humidity and Temperature Controller - Spider Farmer Official
As to how many plants you can put in, it says you can get 14 to 18 plants into it. I think it would depend on whether they are photo’s or auto’s, and the strains you plan on growing. Remember the plants need space to grow, both vertically and horizontally and remember you have to have room to get into the back of the tent to work on your plants. I’ve never used or seen a Spider Farmer tent so I don’t know the quality or durability of them.

10 Likes

Okey Thanks mate my bad

9 Likes

Thanks alot nacho for info! With tent you use ? :rose::heart::v:

8 Likes

I’m using AC Infinity 4x4 tents now, it is easier to run wires in them for lights and fans. I have used Vivosun tent’s in the past, which were okay, but I was constantly fixing them due to light leaks, and I had 1 small Gorilla Grow tent for propagation and cloning.

8 Likes

Okey gonna look for that tent you use

going to renovate everything here and knock down the walls and build a big room

10 Likes

Following along. Can’t wait to see u grow now.

9 Likes

hello people

I know I’m a bit of a pain because I have so many thoughts and ideas, can anyone who is good at farming write tips on what kind of things I need to buy that are common to have for farming, tae I’d love to receive tips on good tents if I want to find one tent with 69 controller my budget is 4500 euros.
I will run with femenized seed because I heard they are the ones that give me the most of the plant

I just want ”the best items ”

11 Likes

Honestly most any grow tent is going to have some light leaks I personally wouldn’t waste my money on a high name brand grow tent you’re just paying for the name it will have light leaks as well I use vivosun for the price you can’t beat it they’ve done testing that shows their reflective coding beats the high dollar tents I would personally use the extra couple hundred dollars for other grow items just my two cents :v:t2:

11 Likes

Well, if you want the controller 69 I’d go straight with the full AC Infinity :infinity: setup, especially as a beginning grower. They offer the most complete and easiest, straight forward plug & play growing systems imho. Good service too. Tent quality is a little bit less than the king of (jungle) tents: the Gorilla Grow tent, but definitely in the upper middle class. :gorilla: are especially good if you don’t want a plug & play system and want to start with a top class tent and buy and install all the equipment like fans, lights, (de)humidifiers, name it, yourself and setup entirely to your liking. Setting up this way gives you a bit more freedom to customise.
Another brand that offers really cool plug & play tent set ups are Secret Jardin. :shushing_face: :potted_plant:
Also, you don’t need to buy the entire systems of those brands, you can also pick what equipment you want or not and combine with other.

€4500 is a very nice budget friend. Lots of possibilities… Starts with what your goals are, how many plants do you want to grow / how big is the grow area?

8 Likes

Marry xmas :rose::heart::evergreen_tree: All :rose::heart::v:

7 Likes

Hello mate, thanks for info​:muscle::horse::rose:

My space will be like 15 sqm

So if you know good stuff just link here or if you know good kit tent

I’m wanna make 2-4lb or more if it’s possible

Because I find manny nice tent kit but so manny other to selling so don’t know exactly with one is best …

Happy Xmas​:evergreen_tree::heart::v::tada:

6 Likes

What you tink about this ?

6 Likes

Like I been telling u man. It’ll be better for u to prolly find the things in separates. The kits usually hit u where it hurts as a few things u will find useless and u paid for them. lol. If u really really wanna get into this and have the feel u won’t give up. Go big go for name brand lights atleast. That’s what makes the grow. Yes there r good cheaper lights out there I will agree but from a customer service standpoint u will never ever find a co.pant that does like hlg does. They back up their worst with actions and fast too. Like I said. Good stick with a cheaper tent off Amazon get some hlg lights ac infinity fans and control. Nutrients if u can get jacks like we talked about on ig. And u’ll be set to rock out weed for 2 plus years off one setup of nutrients. And as u grow and learn u can add this or that as u go.

10 Likes

What is best so I get Mutch of the plant

Regular or fem

Regular harder ? Or just need find female and remove male but I see one seed is like 100 euro so maybe I need to learn clone if I clone I can save it ? Not to make directly ?

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly on Tents anymore, I have a 120$ gorilla clone tent that light leaks more than the 45$ cost way tent I just bought on Amazon. My main tent is a 100$ cool grows from Amazon and is just as good hell even better because it wasn’t 300$ like the gorilla I had previously :joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

I just gonna post pic for have them save here and you guys here in can tell if it’s good or not :nerd_face::v::hatching_chick:

6 Likes

Ahh I understand , I can look there to in Amazon if I find a good one :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

To me everything looks good , the tent is too expensive, I have a 100$ tent that is just as good … and cheaper , I can use the 200$ saved for other things I would need. I have a 100$ tent and an 800$ light :joy::rofl:. Good light is important

10 Likes