Magi's Grow and chatroom

But do I need better light then that on pic ? :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

That is a good light. Full cycle grow 700 watts. Little bit expensive . But definitely a good light :+1:

10 Likes

They r a bit costly but in the long run he will thank himself for getting it if any issues arise as hlg is on top of their game fast. Had a driver go on a 260xl talked sent a pic and video of the driver blown up and wasn’t even a full 24 hrs and I had a new driver at my door. Was super fast. Ppl were friendly. Like so friendly they sent me glasses and all with the stickers and stuff. Made me almost wanna call and chat one day at work on a long drive as they were super cool and informative. Very respectful southern ppl. But others have issues and u see the complain about long response times and rude customer service if they even get a hold of someone. They won me over fast and have a top notch equipment hand picked diodes winner winner for me I do agree on tents r too much for gorilla grow tents. They r nice and sharp looking but too damn much. Lol

10 Likes

Are someone know this Guy ? Hes good ? And good seeds ?

@bigj
@nacho151
@Slym3r

8 Likes

I’m not sure but I think it @treetrunks here on the forum.

8 Likes

@treetrunks

Yo mate!

Are this Guy good and the seed good ? I wanna order from him

7 Likes

Guys and gals, offer up the seed banks you enjoy.

@magi you can get genetics for many different price points.

Try to look around and get a feel for the market prices and see what you would like to purchase to maximize your seed budget.

Finding the perfect bud like the pictures isnt guaranteed. You will be hunting thru the seeds to find the magical ones.

I would buy seed that isnt the most costly to offset complications from starting a new grow.

10 Likes

His stuff is good it’s fairly expensive though, I would recommend getting from his site or through one of their verified vendors

8 Likes

I like my lights especially because of the price point for what you get. 5 yr warranty and there customer service seems friendly and quick to respond…880 watts full spectrum with detatchable uv/ir bars 4 grow spectrums , dimmer and built in timer osram reds , Samsung 301H paid 675$ on sale during Halloween

10 Likes

New light was 381$ on sale. 760 watt full spectrum with dimmer, more basic light for the tent same leds just not as many features

9 Likes

But Do you tink it Will come out new led now in new year? Some upgrade?:stuck_out_tongue: @bigj

7 Likes

It seems like every year there are new diodes and lights coming out for the past few years. I think probably more will come out but not really worth losing time you could be gardening for .1 or .2 efficiency ect

7 Likes

Ye But i Will start Everything like 1-2 month just need tips and advise for stuff and items :heart::heart::rose:

7 Likes

I read an article about led grow lights and using laser light is in the talks I’ll have to see if I can find it and post it. I grew plants under old lights for the past few years no issues and these are better so I should get another few years out of them and I can buy newer if needed

7 Likes

This is a different article but refers to the study on laser light

6 Likes
7 Likes

7 Likes

I disagree on the tent. I’ve had three different brands before Gorilla Grow and have switched all as others failed or as I expanded.

8 Likes

So gorilla good ?

5 Likes

For me. Others may disagree

7 Likes