Magi's Grow and chatroom

What you mean bro ?;p it was bad fans ?:stuck_out_tongue: sorry for english haha and translate Dont change good :stuck_out_tongue: But this one is good ? @Mark0427

And hello all friends hope all are good with all and happy friday :heart::heart::muscle::pray::fire::goat:

6 Likes

No they r great fans. On marketplace thru FB here in Michigan I see a lot of brand new equipment for really cheap now. Lots round here get shit to start a business and never get a license so they have to rip it all down and get rid of it. Lol. Some think it’s super easy to do get a lot fill a basement with a whole setup try and fail and sell everything. It’s crazy this way I’ve looked in Cali for a friend thru marketplace that way and it’s total different stuff.

5 Likes

Have someone try hes book ? And if u have try is it good book ? :open_book:

7 Likes

Not sure on that book but I know tons get the Ed Rosenthal books and usually his books I believe come with seeds if I’m not mistaken. Unless that was just a one book type thing I know several got ed books with seeds inside. Lol

5 Likes

Get this Home to :muscle: i know someone Will say bad tings about it and i know to What happen But allredy order and i like hes genetic to im here for make money and learn more about cannabis and have fun with my internet friends :pray::heart::pray: so Dont need to be mad becuse of this pic im still neutral :pray::heart::muscle::boom:

7 Likes

Thats is untrue. They were only offered 1x with his one book. There may be other offers now. Ed rosenthal is my weed idol. I have all his books and have read them all. And i have his strain King kong and i remade it.

10 Likes

I know there was atleast one book that had them as someone on ilgm got one and showed it then multiple followed. Lol. I never really read the books and have no clue about his strain or strains. I just know from reading he knows cannabis front to back top to bottom. Lol

7 Likes

10 Likes

You should actually read about “ed” he is one of the first cannabis actavists that went to prison over it. A lot of the money he collects from book sales actuall go to jelp release prisons of Weed crimes. This guy is a saint! And one of his best friend is cheech marin.

11 Likes

Thanks gonna read that :heart::pray::fire:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Nice. Now I need some of them. Copy cat is good stuff too. I’d like to grow some bleach but I just can’t get myself to purchase anything from him.

9 Likes

You got enough seeds to last you quite some time. Now you need to get the rest of it put together.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Yeah he could grow for 10 years off 1 pack lol.

7 Likes

Why you Cant pursche bro ? And What for Price u get from them ? I get verry good Price from them .

7 Likes

I e never got bleafs stuff and copy at goes for like around 75ish on up I believe. That’s us dollars lol. Bleafs looks like he has bomb ass genetics but I can’t get past the video I seen and listening to him. Idk I just don’t want to contribute and make him feel like he isn’t doing wrong. If everyone stops with him maybe he will put 2 and 2 together and straighten out. First video I seen but heard of atleast 2 other times him doing this stuff. I guess cannot take it out on the plant tho but it’s putting a dollar in his pocket that gets me. Lol

6 Likes

Oh okey i understand, i get all copycat for 40-50 dollar

7 Likes

Nice. If I try and purchase it has to be from someone not a seed bank or my wife would divorce me. Lol. Only allowed if she wants the damn strain I guess. Every strain I see of bleafs looks fire tho and lots rave he has awesome stuff but no one wants to grow it because of what he did. Hell I’ll grow it I would buy it but if I know the dollar is going into his pocket I won’t. If someone has them to sell I will get them that way but not to put a dollar in his pocket. Hell I’ve seen videos with guys burning the packs of his seeds so no one grows it. It’s sick. Lol. I hope u find a killer pheno on one or more of them strains u have. When u get started invest into atleast a 25 site clone king cloner. When the pla ta hit the part where u can snip clones take cuts and root them and grow them. They will do u a better bud and everything o really will be better with the clones. Seed plants grow great but the clones tend to do way better. And if u want nice bushy clones take the tops of the mains as clones if u take random bottoms and stuff they won’t grow as bushy as the tops do.

4 Likes

This Guy Selling out belaf seed for cheep becuse of What he did , and he Dont wanna grow them .

And if you wanna buy copycat you can talk to one Guy mark verry god and your wife Will not se its a Seedbank:p
@Mark0427

8 Likes

Do someone know if this seed breders is good ? I saw like barneyfarmer is that good ?

Hope all are good my friends :heart::pray:

7 Likes