Magi's Grow and chatroom

Can you get Royal Queen seeds where you’re from there a reputable company @magi

5 Likes

Ye in there now and see seeds , last time it Come fast from spain But Dont know if the seed is so good ?:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Royal Queen seeds r good seeds. I49seeds is a legit spot to get seeds. Search the seed thread.

4 Likes

Man, RQS is not top notch… They’re “okay” at most. Dutchies with breeding facilities in The Netherlands & Spain, just copying what’s hot, coming from the US… Much like ILGM.

As a Belgian, I know. Royal Queen Seeds are as popular as coca cola over here. Almost EVERYONE here started growing with RQS or Zamnesia (same thing), since they are our neighbours.

Anyone who wants to step up, I advise moving on from RQS and start looking at Exotic Genetix, Solfire Gardens, Capulator, Inhouse Genetics, Seed Junky Genetics, Compound Genetics, Square One Genetics, Cannarado Genetics, Relentless Genetics, Archive Seedbank, BOG seeds, Humboldt Seed Company, Sensiseeds, DNA genetics, Ethos, …

To name a few.

For almost all of these breeders, you can buy straight from their own websites or reputable sellers like:

And Copycat? Well he’s a copycat :laughing: The dude likes to take the genetics from the breeders above, reverse them and sell em 10x more expensive. He doesn’t even hide that, comes out for it even. And people fall for it :man_facepalming: but there’s a helluva lot knuckleheads walking the globe also… It’s not even the stealing other breeders’ genetics and the reversing etc. what is the biggest issue here. Let’s be honest, that is happening constantly, just nobody but him wants to admit that. But it’s the price that he’s asking that is really disgusting.
Anyway, you can do your own research on him.

@magi

6 Likes

2 years ago he sold these seeds for 250 a pack. Look at his prices now. He literally said in an interview: “As long as people keep paying what I ask, I’m going to keep raising the price.” He’s that arrogant and people are that stupid. End of the story.

And those photos on his website, the crazy colours on his buds. That’s just photo editing dude. Any little bit experienced grower knows you simply don’t grow flowers like that.

I mean, if you want to pay 7K for a pack of 100$ worth seeds, go for it :rofl:

8 Likes

And I even forgot to mention our own local, top notch breeder @PreyBird1, if you’re looking for some straight fire. @magi Many growers on here will approve.

5 Likes

I actually shipped seeds to this awesome guy 2x! The F’n post office lost the first order. I had to resend them again and i sent him like 15-20 extra seeds for the post office blunder!

7 Likes

I said they where a reputable company never said anything about top notch just giving an option I believe it would be better than randos on IG in my opinion :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks man !! :muscle::heart::fire: i follow you adviase

3 Likes

Ye i saw hes Price that was sick …

And one Guy Selling hes seeds for 40 dollar packet

2 Likes

thank you very much everything is appreciated, will go through all the pages, have bought from preybird and beleaf and now he on instagram maybe has 200 seeds coming :joy::fire::muscle:

Thanks everyone you all are nice ! :heart::fire::pray:

3 Likes

U didn’t buy anything from beleaf did u?? Don’t ever put a penny in his pocket. Lol.

3 Likes

I buyed seeds yes from him, it was like 3 weeks ago,

3 Likes

He is a no good woman abuser. Don’t support that trash.

5 Likes

I was just looking at Exotic Genetix certificates of analysis and it looks like they’re for their seeds not buds.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I think there are a lot on ig who get packs take good seeds out throw in another kind sell as what’s on the PKG. I’ve seen so many people complain about packs coming with strains that grow and don’t even resemble what it’s supposed to. I just enter some giveaways there from time to time I used to enter anton daily but stopped. Exotic has good seeds if got from the correct breeder or seed site. Like stated some get a good pack even make seeds of their own and sale them as the real deal which it is not but is in a way. Lol

6 Likes

:muscle:

11 Likes

Nice those will do the trick

9 Likes

Man I see some well e3 so far here brand new 6 inch with controller in PKG 50 us bucks. Lol. Wish I knew I’d be able to sell this shit as I see major good deals on brand new stuff around me. New hlg lights in boxes unopened in lines carbon filters I see a ton of brand new ones for dirt cheap. I seen a 4 foot 8 inch new in box carb filter phresh brand 100 bucks. That’s like 500 dollar filter. Lol.

7 Likes