Magi's Grow and chatroom

If my math is correct it’s roughly a 5x10. That’s good size 4 plants each side but if u wanna veg some and flower some u’ll need a divider or 2 separate tents.

5 Likes

That’s a nice size room give you room for two four by fours plus a little cloning tent does it have a closet as well for a little extra space the room I use is only 7X 11 I think ,I’ts going to be nice can’t wait to see your room get going

5 Likes

Is this good Coco ? Or someone know better in Europe ?:stuck_out_tongue:

Pesce and smoke :laughing::rose::heart:

6 Likes

That’s what I use except I get the blocks. That will be just fine for u. Start to finish using nutrients tho as coco is innert and has nine in it at all.

5 Likes

Do someone here got a promo code for ac infinity ? :heart::pray:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Looking for swedish Guy

2 Likes

How the grow room coming

6 Likes

Still fixing the house , i Will show all when im finish , i just wanna finish the house and make good rom for my plants i know it have take some time … But i Will show up all here , im a bit quiet here becuse need to be Done with all,

Hope all are good here my friends :heart::heart::muscle::fire::100:

8 Likes

Canna is great. They’re not the cheapest, but great quali. Their nutrient lines are top notch too. If you want no worries, go with Canna.

7 Likes

Someone here know someting about
COPYCATGENETIX?

One Guy telling me that is the best and hottes in market ?

2 Likes

Copycat is a good line to run but so many try and copycat the copycat if u get them make sure from a reputable company if it’s from a random person I’d be Leary unless u talk to the person alot and know they not gonna stuff u. Lots of scams go thru ig be safe.

2 Likes

You should not be buying anything from instagram.

6 Likes

But i have order from this Guy
Ben scammed or hes okey ?

4 Likes
3 Likes

https://www.nyc-seeds.com/copycat

4 Likes

Perhaps. I know a few following that page. I don’t order stuff on ig. I know lots that have. Just be careful.

5 Likes

But is that Guy safe?

3 Likes

I’ve never dealt with them and don’t know of anyone who has .

4 Likes

Im with mark. No idea about credibility.

4 Likes