Magi's Grow and chatroom

Believe u go on USPS sign up for informed delivery that’s all. They will send here every morning we get mail at around 9am we get email what’s coming. Plus it tells if PKG is coming in mail and on which day it should arrive to ur box.

6 Likes

I tink i have fix it , i write on facebook to them :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys :heart::v::muscle:

4 Likes

All is okey now :p. Thanks again @Mark0427

6 Likes

Ok but u can go onto USPS.com and somewhere there is a spot to click for them to send u a daily email what’s coming into ur box u just have to sign up when u click it with an email ect. Otherwise go to USPS tracking.com and put trk number in and it should tell u where it is and when u should receive it.

6 Likes

Hope all are fine,

Wanna ask have spider farmer that controll like infinity ? 69? I saw that spider got controll to but infinity don’t have big tents ;/
One week left to get my key to the new house :heart::rose::muscle::pray::v:

6 Likes

I’m telling u if u pieced it out u would prolly get better and cheaper. Pick a tent or 2 u like a light over 2 u like that’s the main part of the grow then u have nutrients. Make sure it’s cannabis friendly. fter that pH and ppm meters. All the rest can be winged thru the grow or add and subtract during the grow. Lights nutrients and genetics make the plant tho.

7 Likes

Hi @magi

A great tool to use is from growershouse.com to build your own tent. They ship to your country, offer top quality products and service.

https://growershouse.com/custom-grow-room-yield

5 Likes

Thanks @chrisj and @Mark0427 :heart::rose::v::pray:

2 Likes

Is this one better then ac infinty? They got only 6 inc?:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Or i see ac have better

4 Likes

I have make new instagram for grow if someone wanna follow me and se how its going,

I Will push pic when im ready

Magis_grow

8 Likes

Why don’t you put it here in the journal?

7 Likes

I Will Do that to ?

8 Likes

The AC Infinity fans are better the vevoir is a good knockoff brand they make a lot of good things but personally I would stick with AC Infinity for the fans they’re nice and quiet and work great

7 Likes

This one is good ? Someone have try it ?

8 Likes

That is a very nice one top of the line

6 Likes

Follow my new instagram!:heart::rose::pray:

My old was travel_skane

I have add the one i had on that old account :pray::heart::rose:

Peace and love guys and girls​:pray::rose::heart:

And yes i Will drop pic and make my Journey here to :muscle::heart:

10 Likes

Hello guys i got the key to my new house :muscle::pray::heart:

Now i wanna Ask is this to small ? Or i need make the rom bigger ?

7 square meters in total
1.92 meters wide and 3.80 meters long

5 Likes

Congrats on the new house!!

5 Likes

5 Likes