Making hash? A little advise? Using bubble hash bags

he taught me how to make temple balls… had 100g ball shrink to 97 before I sold it to a buddy as COVID S/D the supply route for hash for a while…

2 Likes

Nice i want make some Runts moonrocks.

2 Likes

That would be neat… I don’t like smoking them… to messy… but I would make them…lol…

2 Likes

Caviar is better

2 Likes

THC-a…???.. @automatik… curious… never heard caviar other than strain…Runtz is an awesome strain I just hope crossing a White with a Mendo Purp will make it hardier for an outdoor grow… can’t wait to wash, freeze dry and press some White Runtz… :edit: oh and dab some…lol…

2 Likes

Caviar is more like ground flower mixed with hash oil rolled in kief. Think of it as a like a moon rock ground together then rolled.

5 Likes

I crossed the runtz with… white caviar and skywalker and hash passion and DP ultimate. I have 9 strains ready to test and since i can’t grow shit yet ill be sending some testers out. Watch for the thread then im sending out beans for free. I charge no one. Its my gift to people who will help test them. I have over 1000 seeds. Be ready folks @happyhippy :laughing:

5 Likes

Nice… I have 500 of just the Mauve as I said…lol… can’t wait to try some other Runtz strains… you are on the list for some Mauve… keep them until you can… passion Runtz would be awesome…

2 Likes

Yes i have 8 reg Runtz original seeds and 10 white original. Going to restart the runtz hoping for a male. I have crosses for you also when you like.

1 Like

Howmany times did you wash your trim homie?

1 Like

Those seeds were from the dispensary in cali. I saved them and grew them.

1 Like

So what’s the smallest amount you can run to make it worth trying?

2 Likes

What do mean smallest amount?

1 Like

Of trim you’ve seen my plants do u think I’d have enough to try to make hash

1 Like

If you trim is cured save it. At lest a zip of trim maybe. Trying is learning and worth it means nothing. But the learning and knowledge are priceless. Id do whatever you want to try out

3 Likes

Ok cool so save my trim up. then try. should I store it in the freezer or a Mason jar

1 Like

You can try it with a little cant hurt to try and learn. I have trim in a plastic trash bag for 30 days or i use a jar

1 Like

Alright as usual thanx for the help bro

2 Likes

Anytime just laying here in the hospital

1 Like

Your still there? damn that sucks

1 Like