1 Like

Had to come back to treat the infection

2 Likes

That’s right the i.v. antibiotics

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s great! although at first glance it looks like baby shit lmao

3 Likes

I only run 300-400g killer bud bud I have enough to that any day of the week…hell a mason jar 1/2 gallon or gallon and add ice and water… ice is only to keep water cold… the water will separate your trichomes otherwise too much ice will smash your bud… then strain through 1 gallon hash bags… the same I do but just smaller scale…

3 Likes

Working on figuring out our freeze dryer to speed that process up…lol…

3 Likes

Lmao I get that a lot when I show someone that pic!

4 Likes

I thought the same thing.

Prey told me to watch Frenchy and I will say it taught me a lot. I was beating the piss out of the plant material while running it through bubble bags. I freeze mine in big ass jars or gallon bags after I trim. I have a bunch saved up from my last two grows. Honestly… I forgot they were in there until I went to grab something and they fell out.

3 Likes

Right on. How fast does it dry that way?

1 Like

should be 24 hours… but I will let you know…burnt the shit out of my terps etc the first time but have new specs and will know a time line after we run it…

3 Likes

Thc-a 100 percent thc.

6 Likes

What is that dry hash?

1 Like

I do three washes

2 Likes

I usually do 5…the last 2 are very green with alot kf mulch… But, it’s great for pressing for rosin! I get a 50% return… Def should try if you have a rosin press. =)

what about this Dry Ice Method _ using only 45 micron and then 160 micron bags ? then press/rolling using hot water in bottle (180 degree) and then hand roll over covered fief

1 Like

cool that would be AWESOME!!, but as that takes cannabis up the prohibition scale here in nz, even the bags have more risk of severe conviction. I wont be buying just yet…I have been doing research on it but havnt been lucky enough to try yet :frowning:
With the bubbles after 3-5 washes i find they get super excessive and hard to capture…ie super froth. what do you do to collect it at those end stages?

1 Like

…lol… you watch Fenchie and dank duchess…lol…

1 Like

I don’t… I pour it down the drain…if you ain’t got it in the 25 micron bag by then… then you aint got anything bigger to catch…

1 Like