Making hash? A little advise? Using bubble hash bags

Its weird because i always thought the 4th amd 5th the easier ones… i keep it very cold… Even the water I spray to help collect has ice in it… I also found to be easier to use those plastic grocery store spoons… They are thinner and don’t get as cold and gunked up so fast…

Ha ha maybe i go to hard adgitating the subsequent washes after the first spot (hot knives).
i only use two bags (160 and 45micron i think) and agitate in buckets. if i had a press would defo try extract more from the process.
i like the look of delta separations extractor (if i was to look at commercial). Vortex Trichome Separator (VTS-50), Solventless Separation, Bubble Hash Machine

2 Likes

yes thanks i have seen one video and was choice. legends . hows this extractor
https://www.harvestdirectenterprises.com/lacy

1 Like

I have a 5 gallon washing machine I use… set it for 9 minutes…lol… the one clue where possible if you can is… never work in your bags… and the water breaks the trichomes… only need enough ice to keep it cold…

3 Likes

Not a fan of solvents… I prefere natural extractions! But i do have have buddies that love it! I use the bubble man wash machine… Does the job perfect… And It’s cheap…

2 Likes

Yes ice keeps the resin from sticking to the equipment really. I use bags to pour the sluree through only.

4 Likes

I knew you were aware of the whole reasons for it…lol…

3 Likes

Pete love you bro. Straight shooting no bullshitting get it done

3 Likes

Thats where I messed up.

1 Like

Would one of the hand crack mini washers work or electric the only way to go

3 Likes

Either will work. Like boat oars or outboard motors they both work.

2 Likes

Which one gets you the best yield ?

3 Likes

I wash like 3 times so not sure. Like making homemade icecream or butter just takes longer.

2 Likes

Ok cool I got a bit before I can attempt it but you can’t beat all the info its priceless ty u everyone

3 Likes

Were all here to learn on this earth. So lets do it and share. There are no secrets to growing, no secret products for success just how to’s and knowledge lets get it on.

9 Likes

Interesting topic…I have been watching videos and YouTube to make hash.
Almost ready to pull the trigger.
Question guys… can you use cured product and just freeze it?

3 Likes

Hey how are you? @bobette hows the family and you. Your garden was amazing this year! Love to see you on here.

3 Likes

Yes you can use cured product. Washing it adds water slowly anyways.

3 Likes

Doing well!
How about you? So happy to see you back!
Been really busy trimming… broke my thumb, makes it a little difficult. Never imagined the yield i got this year outside!
Started your "Skygod "… took clones, turned to flower early. Wanting to shut down my indoor for a bit… thinking just going outdoor. Doing seedlings and clones inside only.

5 Likes

You hit the nail on the head with that man well said. I may not post much but I sure do a lot of reading on here and have learned a lot of cool shit! Everyone one on this wonderful escape called growers network are great and I very much enjoy the reads and sharing of knowledge. And @PreyBird1 so glad to see you back around! The man the myth the Legend :eagle::eagle: keep on keeping on!!

5 Likes