Making hash? A little advise? Using bubble hash bags

Both, either way works just fine!
I’ve gotten lazy so I use alot of fresh frozen anymore cuz I hate trimming, I shitcan down to 160, and keep everything 120 and smaller. So, I only dry/trim/cure the good buds.

Do yourself a favor , check back to post 64-65 pick up one of these little Dorm room washing machines $75, makes life easy and saves beating up the bags with a Paint mixer on a drill - I’ve trashed a few sets and painted the basement ceiling in splash out.

6 Likes

post pics! (please lol) i’d love to see the process, been thinking about doing it “the right way” lol
any info or tips you come across is appreciated!

3 Likes

I let trim dry so to say even put it in a ttb to cure for a while till I get ready to “shake it” (dry ice method) sometimes I let it be for a month - have somenow that is 3mos old - I don’t use wet trim or frozen trim but I don’t bubble

4 Likes

Hey Good sugestion! I got the little wash machine and I ordered the bag that goes in the wash machine, Seems that will keep the wash machine a little cleaner? We will see, I’ll post a little about it when I do it.

3 Likes

Hey change the hose on that washer to a smooth hose. Or the trichromes will get stuck in the corrugated tubing. Thats what i did for my washer. And i have 2 zip up bags. And 2 sets of bubble bags. I also used to used the drill and bags and ice.

4 Likes