Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Mars ts series

Looking at replacing some hps with led looking at mars ts 3000 or something within there so many on the market delayed me purchasing but i think im looking at quantum style how hot how effective im about sold on 2 for the price

5 Likes

Samsung chips are best on market from what I’ve seen… I’d look around for those led chips on the board… I believe Mars uses epistar

2 Likes

4 Likes

Supposed to be their new smd led chip

4 Likes

… Honestly bro I’d buy no where else besides growershouse.com… they sell only quality grower tested products… And Nate is currently testing individual lights they sell through a testing company… Badass stuff… When it comed to lighting compare and research before a buy… I made that mistake when buying LED my first time

2 Likes

I hear u im really liking spiderfarm but idk this is recommended as compared to

3 Likes

Says smd produces the highest and brightest output read ur post

2 Likes

I was going with spiderfarmer too but I ended up with HLG because there are great friends on GN… People posted thoughts about that overall a good light… Seriously dude I’m not an affiliate or anything but shop growershouse… I know Amazon prime is the shit for delivery but they don’t sell anything a master grower wouldn’t use

1 Like

Look at spectrums and wattage etc.

Looked at hlg setups done a ton of research makes my head spin they all produce different specs and outputs lol but i know my hps got 3 so at this point its about savings

3 Likes

I hear you bro made my head spin too LoL but ultimately we are more educated now :wink:… Tough decisions… But honestly out of the 2 you said I’d go spiderfarmer but that’s just me bro… It’s your grow :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

yea seems to pass the sniff test im just nervous im small time rec 12 plant but i maximize what i can do this has been a tough trigger to pull seen guys lose it all banking on led just never saw performance until QB

6 Likes

Give me numbers i should looking for i know par ppf bout it

4 Likes

You know bro I can tell… I focus on par and lumen and spectrum only to be honest… When I get more equipment I’m wanting to do alot of blue… Supposed to keep plants shorter

1 Like

I run both ive got some new Samsung quantum boards and a mars hydro tsw2000 its a badass light produced some FAT STANKY autoflower buds and my afghan run looks amazing they are worth the money and warranty 110%

7 Likes

I recently switched from mh/hps to cmh/led and its been amazing yields improved quality improved electric bill went down way easier to keep cool just brought my grow next level my wife and i have a 3 tent perpetual grow 2 8x4 tents and 1 4x4 was the best investment ive made so far

8 Likes

I agree here 1000% i want to try cmh. I grow badass clones and small plants with 41 watts. Led t5 full spec. Then i use v2 far red qauntum boards to flower. I tested a 1000 watt Hps and a led 460 watt and they made the exact same buds no difference. Except money, heat and size. I use all my lights. But i favor t5 and QB. I just build my own now. For about $1 a watt i can make stupid bright lights. Im currently testing a full spec Led light build of my own from veg to flower. Its killing it so far my favorite light. Cost me about $885 to build. I can run 5 tents 7 lights 6 fans 2 ozone generators 1 heat mat 1 humidifier 1 turbo cloner 3 fan controllers for…$171 a month! Boom. Saving the bucks banging out sick weed. Yep what fun were having

8 Likes

Hey can you share more details on where you purchased the t5 full spectrum and quantum board I am looking at building my own as well thanks

1 Like

#killingit

I use the smaller ts600w, I bought 2 of them since they were only $80 each. About to buy 2 more. Im loving them in my 4x4, I was using HPS and switched over due to electrical being higher and trying to save money. With doors closed the temp goes up about 5°-7° whereas my hps would go up like 12°-14°.

5 Likes