Mastering CO2

Hey everybody, I’ve been using CO2 for one and a half grows now. The first grow didn’t seem like it made a difference. I was pumping out 1000 parts per million all through the grow until I did some research. I started running 700 PPM through veg and cranked the room to 82° I hear when you flower you should have it up from 1200 to 1500 PPM. Can anybody tell me the ideal temperature for my room at that amount of CO2

5 Likes

I want to try co2 but scares the hell out of me.

2 Likes

What kind of grow space do you have

1 Like

I like a leaf temperature of 80 I run 900 ppm co2 thru the cycle. my experience says dont go above 1100 ppm because i notice some necrosis when i do. I am sure some one will disagree but thats what i do.

4 Likes

What is necrosis?

1 Like

Don’t be a bitch!! Lol just kidding it’s not like it’s mustard gas. All you need to do is put together the right setup and make sure you have a CO2 monitor

2 Likes

I have 6 tents. 2 are main flowering tents 1 big veg tent 1 smaller veg tent a nursary tent and a curing tent.

2 Likes

Lol dont be a bitch. Hey my wife was pissed about an ozone generator. I had to explain it like 5 times. Having co2 in the house thts not going to fly with her.

3 Likes

Sounds like you could easily put a rain style CO2 system in there feeding through all the tents

1 Like

I am thinking of moving my tents into another room. I have a 20’ x 12’ room i can move my tents. But i was thinking of getting a bigger tent. But i do like having separate tents to flower at different times.

1 Like

That’s a lot of tents! Why don’t you just divide the room into two and have a veg room and flower room

1 Like

Well…i have an addiction to cloning. Im actually moving into tissue culture cloning. I am cutting clones every 3-4 weeks. And i maintain them all as living strains. I mother the plants long enough to sex them and chop them up and to fill my tents. Then i grow them out sea of green style. And i stage my cuttings so im always harvesting every month. And i rotate strains as the baby clones become my mothers.
My hash passion
20191110_184918
Its the bigger one.
IMG-20200208-WA0024
These are the same plant but cloned and topped.
IMG-20200225-WA0019
And this is the same plant the best of 8 shoots i clipped off.
IMG-20200223-WA0037
And here is the mother tonight shes a monster!
20200229_193655 20200229_193744 20200229_193802 20200229_193809

5 Likes

Oh i also forgot i run a lighting system and grow my plants with many different lights. I go t5 led with uvb and uva, then quantum borad, then MH. And depending which tent is finishing 1st. I go either HPS or a higher powered quantum board set up. I like to swap the lights up and i have the tents set a certain way. So i can move to different tents at each stage of the plants groth. And it give me a minute to cycle and clean the tents as i go along. This way i never stop growing. But i want to go on vacation and need to get my tissue culture done so i can leave for a while and relax.

3 Likes

Looking lovely :heart_eyes: I have a 10x15 grow room just ending third week of flower

7 Likes

Looking fire son! What lights are you using?

1 Like

2 Mars hydro t2000 and an agrolight 8x2 florescent light that I change to piece when flowering

1 Like

My room is 10’x15’. Also running CO2 obviously

1 Like

Yes i like the set up. To bad you cant get mylar rolls there. But those solar blankets work well. Nice garden. Do you lolly pop and run fans under the canopy?

Yes, I just found some mylar I’m about to go grab a couple rolls and redo the room

Wow that will be slick. I had a grow room in 1997 in my friends basement bathroom. I removed all the fixtures so it was just a room and i got 10 rolls of mylar. And it was a nice room.

1 Like