Method of consumption

I concur thanks for the thought re evaluation your analogy speaks of zen like qualities.

3 Likes

I like a good woody Sativa during the day or in the morning. Great for sharing with friends, boosts everyoneā€™s mood and energy. Indicas are great weed for relaxing and pondering philosophy. Lately I have just been growing Sativas, canā€™t wait to get back to those stoney Indicas. Keep getting insomnia from Purple Haze lol.

3 Likes

No joke that is why i am planning on doing a Sativa dominate hybrid and a indica to ease the wondering mind to sleep.

2 Likes

Indicas are also great for impressing other connoisseurs with potent buds lol.

2 Likes

I enjoy sharing. It took me about an hour and over a quarter oz. to roll this doober. Thereā€™s a miniature hammer hanging from the corner thatā€™s not shown. Cardboard filter. Light the ears and listen for the bunny screaming.

5 Likes

That is a great Creative packaging to go along with it well engineered friend.

2 Likes

I got the instructions step by step from the High Times Encyclopedia of Recreational Drugs. Published 1978.

5 Likes

that is a cool peice of literature. Is it original or you just a avid collector?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had it so long I donā€™t remember where I bought it. I brought it with me when I moved to Mexico over 20 years ago. I frequently search for hard bound copies and have not found another for sale. Some of the paper back issues that were never opened are going for $500. There are digital copies available online for free. A lot of great info and history throughout the ages.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up you seem to know your cannabis. Of all the strains you have personally came across which one stood out in particular for you. About how much flower does something like that contain.

3 Likes

The yield will depend on so many variables that it would be difficult to predict with any strain. Right now one of my goto strains is Durban Poison which is !00% sativa. Iā€™m so old now I definitely donā€™t need any couch lock cause Iā€™m already there. LOL I call indica inta the couch I go.

2 Likes