Michigan growers and buds

How many maple keys are there in a pound… then multiply by 200 and that’s our deal…I can float them across the St. Clair to you also…

2 Likes

If yal feel that way post clearly wasn’t made for you. Be gone trolls

1 Like

Alright how about a pound of maple keys for $300

2 Likes

Troll? Sound like you are trolling to put someone behind bars lmao

4 Likes

Thanks RR! That’s some good news I needed to hear. Yeah I’m not trying to be a greedy fool either. But those numbers would keep me stocked.

1 Like

Thanks Bobette referenced patients works for me. I’m from Louisiana and I’m just nervous that the cold weather might break me? Haha

2 Likes

You are not a native Michigander for sure. This phrase has been said by exactly 0 true Michiganders. I thought you wanted to meet growers and network. If you are looking for prices per pound you should probably hang out on some street corners in Detroit. They will know how to hook you up real good.

4 Likes

To the back of a Parisienne…and dragged around the corner to Gratiot and 8 mile…lol…then buried with Hoffa…lol…

2 Likes

Nice, I grow for my own medicinal purposes also. The pharmaceuticals prescribed wasn’t helpful for me so I’m trying this instead. So far so good with helping with pain & sleep. I’m always researching different strains an their benefits for improving the quality of life when dealing medical issues. And a good way to spend time together when with friends & family😊

3 Likes

yes 72 or just 12 for 21 and over

1 Like

Nice Thanks mikdank! Any advice on a specific region ?

1 Like

Ok so better off just growing as much as I can since nobody on here is too friendly lol. Hopefully the other people I meet aren’t like you guys

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:… Good luck… Do you not know anyone local… Oh wait why not grow your own this is a growers network… I fuckin love this forum.

3 Likes

Honestly as of this weekend Detroit has gotten he the best deals

1 Like

I concur with you @scotty17

2 Likes

Ok so better off just growing as much as I can

Yes you are much better off growing as much as you can. Regardless of how friendly we all are. That way you know what you are getting and what has been put into it. You could put that 2 grand into a grow setup and grow yourself as many pounds as you want at a much better price and much better smoke.

4 Likes

I am at about $90-100 per pound cost to grow my own…

1 Like

Wow those are some good numbers. I haven’t been able to grow for a minute here. But the numbers ( non commercial) used to be like 300-350 a P. How did you get your cost down? Led’s?

1 Like

I grow everything outdoor… Indoor is just to keep genetics alive for next season… I have never flowered indoors but but that includes that too… yes a 20 strip LED on 2 dimmable drivers… and I only use teas outdoors and those can be done pretty cheap I might be as high $110 including indoor power usage… but I get 10-15lb with out trying in my outdoor…

3 Likes

Would love to meet some Michigan local growers!

2 Likes