Michigan growers and buds

That would be straight up low-mid grade commercial at that price imo. I’m guessing you are either blasting it, or you are looking to redistribute. Either way, good luck!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I try my best to be nice…but your posts and especially your trying to do drug business on a grow forum is just plain stupid, not to mention illegal. GTFU

2 Likes

Hi @thomasricky26 and @tonyztn

Welcome to GN. I have sent you a private message about a couple of your posts on here and edited the unnecessary posts. I think you getting us wrong, we are a friendly, helpful and professional community of cannabis growers. Please familiarize yourself with our community guidelines.

2 Likes

Try to play nice ladies and gents. Ton typically growers and affiliate types are generally very apprehensive to speaking to unknown folks about subjects that can put them in prison. Its a very frightening subject. Most have families and the would destroy everything of theirs.

Why don’t you tell us more about your self and your goals with the groups. Then folks can make better conversation to help point you in directions that are legal for all.

1 Like

Appreciate your sense of understanding. I’m a 28 year old who’s been growing for 4 years. Michigan law enables you up to 72 plants as a caregiver with 6 patients. Everything is legal. I’m this market to grow it is important to meet new people. I’m a very open minded person and this is all legal. Michigan is rec with laws being very flexible to grow so I don’t see why people be trippin. Looking to meet local growers who have mastered their own strains and grows and maybe team up and trade strains or work together. I’m part of a very open minded team wanting to expand and grow

2 Likes

Ok ok ok lol. Simma down now. I do want some coffee now.

This will be a great place to network with many professional growers. Just take your time. Read many threads. No buying or selling converse as stated. Get to know some folks and im quite sure your goals will be satisfied.

The folks here (even the ones you had words with lol) are great people. Give everyone a second chance round of makeups. The coming in strong on buying stuff will always make folks jumpy. You know why. Lol.

Glad your here at the growers network. Always eager to see others grow!

2 Likes

Ya definitely not here to buy or sell. Wanting to take growing to the next level seeing what tricks people
Have for better yield and dense bud, exhange pointers about growing phases. I have a biochemistry background degree and want to manipulate the nutrients and push growing to another level. But there a a difference with having grow experience and Science background. Want to add the two together and help build a brand. With Covid there’s no conventions or events going on to meet local similar people so I’m new at these forums so excuse me if I came-off wrong. Literally just wanting to meet like minded peeps who are Obsessed with marijuana like I am haha both smoking and growing.

3 Likes

Well I recommend starting a new journal/thread. This one’s kinda toast. You will deff find plenty of like minded folks… folks that will add to your projects. It is by far one of the best places to be.

1 Like

New to this legalized world…
last time I was around it, it wasn’t legal… early 2000’s
Who are the customer of the growers?
Am I allowed to meet a grower and purchase directly from a grower?

1 Like

Purchase is the wrong word… gift or contribution works better.
Makes people nervous…
Usually a grower grows basically for themselves or registered grower to a dispensary.
Buying is what you do at a dispensary…

3 Likes

Oh shoot…
my apologies… I thought legalization meant legal. I didn’t know there were guidelines that needed to be followed.
But I’d like to learn how to start growing legally for myself. But, haven’t a clue where to begin

3 Likes

You would benefit yourself by reading the laws in your state. What state are you from? @philly1113

1 Like

Not all areas on the net are legal.

Keep it to mingling and growing convo. No purchase talks.

Thanks @bobette

You will find tons of info on many ways to grow your loves. There are hours upon hours of reading materials here. There are university courses to learn from up in the top right hand 3 line button. And much more. We are very glad your here.

Start a thread and introduce yourself. You can use your thread to ask questions, post your grow pics, and converse with many fine farmers. Welcome. We are glad to watch you grow!

2 Likes

I’m new to this site. How would I best go upon that? Ya that thread is old I noticed lol

1 Like

Hello all new to the network I live near three oaks. Tried to grow a few times but after about a month and a half they died. I plant to invest into a grow set up within the next couple weeks and try again. Looking forward to meeting everyone and thanks in advance fo any help given.

2 Likes

Need to find some good lights to start off. Lights are the main key to a good grow. Welcome in michigan myself. It is a terribly addicting hobby to start. Alot of awesome help here to get u thru the grows.

1 Like

I’m looking for a friend in Michigan to come visit with and share information with. I got 30 years under my belt. 20 outdoors and about ten indoors
My wife and I are just wanting to go on a VACATION and think Michigan would be a good place. Any takers?

1 Like