Michigan Indoors and Out

Might have a look at a little trimmer myself in the future…

8 Likes

which one? do tell

I may need one

9 Likes

There are many to choose from on Amazon, just do a search for bowl trimmers. They should all be pretty much the same. I’ve had mine for years, so don’t know the exact one. They do leave some leaf,stem on, so you may end up doing a little cleanup, all depends on your liking. @dequilo

9 Likes

@Dforce
thanks I will look :slight_smile: I grow for the head so I am good

just trying to save a bit of work

8 Likes

Just picked one up myself…huge time saver… I think it was an igrow or vivosun…was cheap and what a time saver…not best job, I just commented a few days back, on @nacho151 thread a few of us were chatting about them and tumblers…money well spent. Limitations are only putting 1-2 Z on the 19" platten at a time or it does 1 of two things. Chops the shit out of the ones on bottom or doesn’t roll them about and get you a decent trim job. Like everything, need to learn how to use the tool to its best performance for you.

9 Likes

Agree with everything you have said. Learn as you go.

8 Likes

Looking stellar brother! You sure that tent is big enough? :rofl:

9 Likes

Thank you sir, Ya I’m thinking I’m going to be supercroping or topping some more. :rofl:

9 Likes

They always seem to love a little abuse.

9 Likes

@TheMadFlascher Just wanted to Thank you for the little push on the WPM issue, I was able to spray with agrowlyte mix on 2 plants with miner issues, but after 1 spray I’m not seeing anything now. I have an electrostatic machine on it’s way for better coverage. :+1:

9 Likes

Glad to be of service…It’s just ‘Why the hell would you want to subject yourself to the ravages of disease when you got the cure in your closet!!’

7 Likes

I apologize in advance for butting in, but I would sure love to get in on hemp seeds for sleep, if you wouldn’t mind … :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

8 Likes

@Dforce You sir, have an awsome grow.

9 Likes

Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind words. @papajerry

7 Likes

@bullfrog420 here’s a couple pics of my Strawberry Cough

GSCX

MK Ultra

Chocolope

GDP

And The CBD’S

11 Likes

that appears to be a great size pot :slight_smile:

I never really found the right size so I went back in the ground

one of my big problem I would fill my pots with my indoor mix

and it would dry out way too fast :frowning:

watering three times a day

your plants look stellar

Dequilo

6 Likes

I run straight Promix HP, they get 4 gallons every other day, except the Strawberry Cough, it get the 4 gallons every other day and 2 gallons in between, so far that’s working. It’s been in the upper 80’s lower 90’s, with high humidity.

7 Likes

as do I but I add about 25 % of perlite and 25% vermiculite to it

works the treat inside not so well outside

also the wind here blows about 360 days a year which does not help

your plants look great and they are going to OverGrow your greenhouse :slight_smile:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

Going to be supercroping for sure. Worst case scenario, chop so they don’t touch plastic.

7 Likes

Definitely let me know what the Strawberry Cough was like, @Dforce ! Plants looking mighty fine. I want to grow SC myself, seems like an ideal strain to me in terms of effects. Sativa, daytime creative high coming with a strawberry flavour. Mmh. :ok_hand:

7 Likes