Microscopic Video of URB Vs. Voodoo Juice, Piranah, Bud Candy, Tarantula

I found these videos on stealthhydro.com’s youtube today.

URB vs. Voodoo Juice
URB vs. Combinations of Advance Nutrients line ups

They are 3 years old.

So let me explain…

We have a few licensees of our technology, mostly in agriculture, some in home and garden. (which is our next frontier after Cannabis)… this video came from one. Looks like they targeted the MMJ market back then and had a good marketing idea. They videoed the microscopic life of Advanced Nutrients “Voodoo Juice” vs our patented formulation. I plan to do this soon with a far better microscope and vs all the competition, everyone knows the gimmick of A.N. Ethan…I am open to any advice on equipment :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, we are not a licensee and will not license our technology to any company within this industry. If you are looking for 500 gallons or more then maybe you can get in touch with the ag side of the house, but may as well work through us because we are one in the same. We have 25,000 square foot production facility housing specialized laboratories, blending operations, and biological testing equipment. Along with technical and scientific teams which include molecular microbiologists, environmental scientists, arborists, and foresters, as well as independent contractors, agronomists, and university partnerships.

As I said before, huge marketing campaign coming in August, along with label, website redesign, distribution in hydro supply stores and canna event tours. Try us out, its free now,shoot even investing is free. We invest in you to help us advertise and grow. Coming to a city near you, hope to meet some of you soon. Wish us luck :v:

Cody :alien:

2 Likes

Give me some details of what you are thinking. I am a good sounding board.

Do you have pH ranges of the growth medium the growers are using. E.g. what pH range should the growers be targeting?

Do you have data for the nitrogen type that gives the best results?

Have you thought of adding a nematode for additional value adding?

What is the shelf life of the product to give the best results?

A good example to give growers is inoculating bean seeds so they can fix nitrogen better. I suspect, but can’t prove that something similar is happening as the number one factor. Changes to the form of nitrogen, phosphorus or calcium.

Can the product be reduced to a granulated product? I am think of a product that tomato growers us in Europe. I would have to digg way back to find references. But, the advantage was shipping weight and shelf life. I know the large glasshouse tomato growers add an additional injector head to there water system to constantly add biologicals to there water. They can use the same head to add nematodes for fungus gnat control and thrip contol.

I would love to see yeast cultured for grows for another biological control. The strawberry effect for fungus control. We are approaching the season for harvesting yeast. We need a grower with outside production. The science and methods are reasonably simple and well proven. Plus, yeast growing is really easy, think beer.

With any soil additives results very based on the medium being used. Soiless mixes often give the best results, see Bunt’s book when adding biological additives. True soils “sand, silt and clays plus an organic” are just to veritable to give consistent results.

I would be happy to sign an NDA, if you want to talk with me.

Let’s give the growers some hard science for recommendations for better growing, on the soil dynamics. This is a tough one to design good experiments. I would think partnering with one of the environmental automation would help demonstrate the value add of both.

Message me.

1 Like

One more thought you reference “Key Ingredients Proven in 80 Universities and 40 countries” create a key reference page, look at some of the traditional supply houses for examples. You don’t have to give away trade secrets, but you can show growers that there is hard science behind the product.

1 Like

Ethan,

The inventors of our microbial began cultivating microbes in the early nineties. After three years of research and development for soil products, Dr. C.A. Reddy, an internationally known microbiologist and professor emeritus at Michigan State University was recruited to expand the technology for soil health. Dr. Lalithakumari Janarthanam, distinguished microbiologist specializing in plant pathology, joined Dr. Reddy as the lead scientist for this aggressive undertaking. URB’s technologies were born from the dedicated efforts of Dr. Lalithakumari and Dr. Reddy. Through the committed efforts of Dr. Lalithakumari and her team, we continue to develop new products like URB, and ensure that the highest standards for quality control are maintained at all times.They are pretty busy guys and gals but I can put you in touch with another one of our microbiologists Dr. Chris Flood.

I will attempt to provide info which I am sure will be at a very gradeschool type answer to someone like you :slight_smile:

Here is the initial paper titled wwcca-leadpapers.pdf (3.7 MB)
“Polymicrobial Formulations for Enhanced Productivity of a Broad
Spectrum of Crops” this was included with the lead papers on the 4th World Congress on Conservation Agriculture. 522 Pages of solutions to fix our planet. Its on page 94

From my experience the cannabis plant likes a pH range of 5.5-6.5. Our microbes work under aerobic, non aerobic, acidic and alkaline conditions and are therefore effective and useful for multiple crops under multiple conditions. Our high quality and high concentration of 12% liquid humate helps balance that pH by neutralizing acids and provides the organic matter needed for the microbes, replenishing nutrients in soil with decomposition.

We will be involved in more Cannabis specific studies in the future, one mention I had was a potential scientific study being done during a Lumagrow study in the near future. This was just a mention and is in no way official, it is highly dependent on our success in current trials.

Our shelf life is 5 years that is one of the innovative parts of our product is that it can retain viability at ambient temperatures. Obviously we do not want our product sitting on the shelves for that long. Our ag formula has over 30+ strains of microbes (Bacillus ,Enterobacter, Pseudomonas, Stenotrophomonas, Rhizobium, Azorhizobium, Trichoderma) With consideration to the microbial safety article you just commented on and the needs of the Cannabis plant, We have reduced it to the formulation found in this post Microbial Content Our microbes are spore forming, and even the live culture product mentioned above does not require sugar to feed the microbes in the formula the carbon source in the humate is adequate.

The product can be reduced to a granular. With our long shelf life it is not a need. Shipping weight is a good consideration but we like the liquid because it is less likely to plug screens or damage pumps in the complicated feeding systems found in this industry.

I used to have all the scientific studies and papers but in a paranoid frenzy :cop::japanese_goblin::spy: a few years back my email account was destroyed and housed all the traffic which contained that info. I like what you said about including all the data on the website and will request it again, maybe post some in here. Hard science would be good. I think that it gives us a competitive edge for advanced growers who understand what is, and has been going on in the industry. For most, it seems that some good “cool” pictures and labels along with statements like “bigger, tastier, buds” “root booster” “optimum harvest” “faster growth” generate great sales of water and egg shells. Really it is just going to come down to the word spreading among growers, results in the community, and a combination of both hard science and selling out a little bit on dumbed down “catchy” statements to appeal to all. It’s sad that is the case, I wish there was more regulation on the nutrient industry, it reminds me of the supplement industry for humans.

Anyways Ethan thanks for reaching out, If you want I can put you in touch with Chris. Really I was just asking for a good microscopic comparison…like what equipment…tests to run against the competitors. I think our team can figure it out. Mostly it was a shout out to you and all your intelligent posts and a thank you for being such a wealth of good info for everyone on here.

cody :v:

Cody,

You have given me some good food for thought.

I like the symposium pdf you sent. My PDF reader likes it so it will read it to me.

Good low impact agricultural is so important.

Things get really strange when you move from classical soils to modern potting compost, to use the British term. They just behave differently, faster. We get bigger and more consistent yealds in glasshouse crops using soilless mixes.

Lots of research.

We used WR Graces metomix 510 just for the reason your product exsists. We would see difference in micro biotic activity from batch to batch. Here is a real consistent solution to a long standing problem.

Thank you.

1 Like

I found out that these guys (OM) were watering down our product. Eyewitness testimony that they were watering down the drums and filling bottles with it. Even more testimony to why I need to get this microscopic visual comparison done…

I guess they even had a rogue employee that had bought from another distributor and was selling unlicensed under the name “Big O” in 200 hydro stores throughout Ohio and Michigan. Anybody ever heard of Big O?

1 Like