Mold, mildew, fungus, pests, packaging hygiene, sanitation, decontamination

Greetings,
Our business is focused on disease prevention. Our markets are medical; laboratories; food preparation/packaging; hospitality; sports franchises; restaurants etc. Our technology applications include: 72% IPA hand hygiene “RINSE” to eliminate cross-contamination; chemical free sanitation/cleaning device that using electricity (about the amount of a light-bulb), converts ordinary tap water into Aqueous Ozone which is 50% more powerful than bleach (basically rain water) and will kill mold, mildew, fungus; bacteria and virus as well as a hand held or environmentally sized Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (AHIP) fogging system which can kill parasites, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria and viruses. KNOWING NOTHING OF THE CANNIBAS industry I am curious if these technologies can help resolve some of the problems currently under consideration in the industry and where they may be most impactful. I am hoping to receive the highest levels of professional input by those who are able to move this agenda forward or rule it out. Thank you. Rt

6 Likes

I’ve had a couple of good inquiries regarding the application and confusion between Ozone and Aqueous Ozone. One is hazardous; the other is basically man-made rain. Ozone ‘gas’ is corrosive and must not be inhaled. Infused in water it becomes a natural sanitizer and cleaner safe to use in all venues. Flip an “On” switch and it exits the hose at 5 gallons per minute. It last 24 hours and reverts back into ordinary tap water. You can see the technology being used on our landing page video. www.cdcs.us We are a medical company so don’t let that throw you off. Just scroll once to the video and it will discuss more detail.

3 Likes

Hey Art,

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Cool post. Would love to see white papers and research you have on the subject.

Alton

3 Likes

Hi Alton,
Lots of wineries, food prep use it. Here’s a couple of 3rd party cut sheets for your perusal. I have to think growers can benefit from this if I am reading their needs correctly. Have a great weekend. Art

Art Pichierri-President/CEO
CCUA/IC
1-800-398-4313
www.cdcs.ushttp://www.cdcs.us
[/uploads/default/original/2X/2/25e71342abdd875858f9044bc68b618a6cc70f8d.jpg]

Ozone effects on bacteria, molds and viruses - ozone and bacteria destruction.pdf (123 KB)

ozone kill chart.pdf (103 KB)

Skip to content.docx (41.2 KB)

Ozone is an extraordinary sanitizing agent that.docx (16.9 KB)

3 Likes