🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

If that was indeed what caused it, there could be a whole new world of lighting open up, and a lot of extremely stoned people around lol.

Marty

7 Likes

Went to help my father out a bit…

The garden is getting a bit too much for the man alone.

Happy chickens…

We’ve had the driest spring in years, draught was a bit tough on everything sowed/planted this year…

That’s the greenhouse where my 3/4 of my crop got stolen last year. Hence why I’m not growing there anymore… It’s a pitty

10 Likes

Oh and I’m going to build a mudkitchen for my Godchild. Got the old planer out today, planed some wood… I’ll keep you guys updated about the mudkitchen soon :wink:

12 Likes

Cool machine Table Saw, shaper, jointer and you said planer… Cool what’s the machining table on the right side.

Miss my wood shop.

7 Likes

3 machines in 1! Table saw, jointer planer and then this drill function:

I’ll try my best in English, I’m not familiar with the english yargon. You can fix a drill on the axe of the saw, translated from dutch that would be a “long hole drill” to make bridle joints. You fix a workpiece on that little table and move the table with those handles (X, Y, Z)

What is a shaper @Dog_Fart1 ?
*Edit: googled it, I know the shaper! Can’t miss one in an oldschool woodshop, but it has been a looooong time since I last used one :slight_smile: We call it a “toupie”, from French.

7 Likes

Sounds like a Mortiser…Very cool machine.

Shaper, essentially a giant router.

7 Likes

It is a bit like a mortiser, but a horizontal one

D-----

7 Likes

Okay then I’ll bee the dope that asks… like y’all knew… wtf is a mudkitchen? In your translation I think you are subbing outdoor for mud… :joy:

8 Likes

It’s a little outdoor kitchen for a todler. You know, to make mudcoffee and grass-soup and what not in.
Something like this:

14 Likes

@MrMonkey420 that is badassssss, love it.

8 Likes

Okay you somsabitches … WHO KNEW THAT?? LOL

9 Likes

That’s really kind of you mate. Other half runs a cabinet/wood shop. Post some pics when your done.

7 Likes

I didn’t but my patience paid off lol…you went first lol…

Marty

6 Likes

Alright growmies, Day 14 into flower, bit of a slow flowering start I reckon but anyway, today they went from this:

TO THIS:

:v: :monkey:

16 Likes

… Nice…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

They stretched a bit hard to my liking, but hey it is what it is! Can’t blame 'em for being a bit enthousiast!!!

8 Likes

OOPS. I have a little too much time atm. Been @ home for the last week, having a hernia at L5. Guess you can tell by the forum’s statistics :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

So end of week 2. No frosting yet…

Best I can do with an iPhone XS

17 Likes

Ouch… You got some time on your hands. Best of luck man…
M. U. s T
M. E d. I. C a. T e !

6 Likes

Pics look good! :+1:.

Take care of that back. I ruptured L1 through L5 about 30 yrs ago so I feel your pain, brother.

Here’s to a strong recovery! :muscle:.

6 Likes