šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m a little early with the defoliating. Should have waited another week, so around the 21 day mark. I think a lot of energy is going towards making new fanleaves now instead of to flower development. Damn. I can tell by the flower size at the moment. Ah well, too late now.

Thanks for wishing me well @chavez78 @LoCoRocK. Nothing to do about it at the moment. Thatā€™s whatā€™s worst for me.

9 Likes

Weā€™ll see. Iā€™ve done it at 15 days and 16 days several times with great success. Donā€™t worry itā€™ll smokeā€¦:+1:t3:

8 Likes

It will grow back so fast you can go ahead and defole again next weekā€¦ lol but seriously sheā€™s well into flower production I wouldnā€™t even give thought to it being too early. Damn right it will still smoke and be better then expected. Especially with them Flemish genetics, Or is it Belgmanian . LoL

9 Likes

Beautiful farmā€¦wish I had thatā€¦but honestly I donā€™t think I could keep up with all the work anymore. And I do know how much work a farm is, raised on one.

Marty

9 Likes

I didnā€™t know Belgium had farms. I thought it was just dotted entirely with all them wooden windmills.

6 Likes

Hi friends. Help me out for my future grows. Have a look here:

9 Likes

Lotā€™s of hydro growers hereā€¦I know @bow4buck is just finishing his first oneā€¦any particular issues or experience heā€™s had will be fresh in mind!

Nice guy, and I know heā€™ll share with you!

8 Likes

And ā€¦ we lose another one to the evil hydroponic foe.

5 Likes

:smiley: No worries Loco. Will most likely also grow 100% organic outdoor as well. Just want to grow a lot, test a lot of genetics, trying to build a bit of a catalog that I can personally refer back to.

5 Likes

Day 17 Jeez, today I opened the tent and for the first time this grow I could smell a super delicious lemon aroma penetrating my nostrills.

And I can see why now:

Praying girls are doing well do far :pray:t3:

God that smellā€¦itā€™s amazing. One of the stronger smelling genetics I grew, I can already tell.

15 Likes

Picture perfect!

Those plants are so uniformly trained itā€™s crazy! :+1:.

9 Likes

Cheers Chavy! Doing my best. But the plants do all the work really. Just trellis em a bit and go. And the light helps. Look at the difference between that lumatek and that quantumboard!

8 Likes

Itā€™s a gorgeous grow dude hands down. Looks 1st class all the way. Totally jelly! I do a lot of testing too. See how bad my room can get before I have to actā€¦ :joy: Iā€™m currently testing heat stress limits. See how hot a plant can get before it withers. Then Iā€™ll set my parameters accordingly.

8 Likes

Does anybody know what Strawberry Cough comes closest to the original? Or has grown some and was happy about it. Thereā€™s a few out there, Dutch Passion has em, BC Bud Depot, ILGM, MSNL, ā€¦

:v: :monkey:

14 Likes

I have a friend who has it from back in the day. But he WILL NOT SHARE! I have been trying to get a cut for years!

13 Likes

Yep you getting some trikesā€¦ā€¦but I wonder why your pistols are getting brown already?

Marty

8 Likes

Jerez why wouldnā€™t he share? I just made almost 30 clones from the bottom suckers off just two plants and threw that many away when I trimmed up the bottoms.

Marty

8 Likes

Yep, Iā€™ve been wondering the same thing. Have no answer yetā€¦

*Edit: Might the foliar sprays be a cause? @TheMadFlascher? Iā€™ve read a few things on the internet about foliars causing this.
Iā€™m not concerned by the way. Sure they will come out just great.

7 Likes

Some people do not share there genetics. He has some old stuff he just wont let out. But i have convinced him to take my pollen and make crosses of them which he did. I am in the process of testing them. I have some strawberry cough x runtz and some Runtz x afgahni.

11 Likes

Monkey, I know BBP wont,
I know Dr ZYMES definitely will, ask Hap!

Other than that, I can only say that any oils or fungicide/pesticide with oil content can be very problematic anytime in flowerā€¦FWIW

6 Likes