šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Never used anything like that on this grow. Only BBP as a foliar. Seems like the new pistils arenā€™t showing it anymore yet, so I believe weā€™re alright. :+1:

7 Likes

Monkey, Iā€™m pretty sure you followed the schedule religiously.

If you put on the 3ml/8 oz application at flip, and seven days after flip.
Then a final 2ml/8 oz 14 days post flipā€¦this would be a first!!!

Anything different with your lighting or perhaps temperatures???
How many days into flower did you notice burnt pistils ???
Any descriptions you can give of how it progressed and when you first noticed it would be helpful in trying to diagnose!!

6 Likes

Did you light them on fire at all? You can never overlook the obvious guys.
If I worried about early brown pistils idda stopped growing back in my teens.

8 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™s not the BBP I used it all the way through the last grow and not a single brown pistol till like 8 weeks which is normal in a nine ten week flower.

Marty

5 Likes

Hehehe, I did. And it works wonders.

As far for the burnt pistils: at the start of week 2? So pretty much the first pistils got burnt straight away. Perhaps temp? Iā€™m consistent around 27 celcius, thatā€™s 80 for you guys. Bit high, but Iā€™m having a hard time getting it down a bit without an AC.
Light: nothing new here. A foot away from the tops.

7 Likes

Hmmmā€¦that is interesting !
Thatā€™s something that peaks my interest, and I really want to gather further information!
A couple quick question for youā€¦Did you grow more than one variety and see pistil damage in all?
Is this the first time youā€™ve grown the variety with the issues?

Thanks Monkey

8 Likes

My tent was at 80 degrees Bob on my last grow with the full regimen of BBP and no burnt pistols. The strain was Ethos Orange Kush Cake.

Marty

6 Likes

Thanks Marty!
Gosh, with 75 growers now on the program, Iā€™ve never encountered itā€¦ so I figure any info I can gather
will be of importance!

6 Likes

These are 6 clones from the same mother, first time with issues indeed, see the burnt pistils on every plant, actually pretty much on every bud. But its the older pistils, the new ones look fine.

6 Likes

Kind of oddā€¦Unless something out of the ordinary occurred in that early flower stage,
Iā€™d almost have to pin in on variety or phenotype issues?!

Probably Brussels blight!!! Cannacovid? Either way Monkey, gotta say youā€™re unique !!
One for the record as of now !!!

5 Likes

Could it have been early pollination?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s kind of what I was thinking nacho. I hope there ainā€™t some Nanners at the bottom of them flowers hiding under some leaves.

6 Likes

After I thought about it I DM and told him what an old grower told me and told him if there is no nanners donā€™t worry! Lol!

6 Likes

I guess weā€™ll see how they come out in the end.

5 Likes

Yep, no nanners visible yet :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I accidentally let the humidity go up to much in my tent once and it turned my pistils brownish orange.

Iā€™m sure you have your environment under control, Iā€™m just stating what happened to me when my pistils started to look like yours.

6 Likes

Hey, all help / ideas are always welcome, donā€™t worry! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Great information. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Hey think it could be stress-related from defoliating? I took more leaves this morning and in the evening I noticed theyā€™re doing it again!!! They were good again up untill this morning! Look at that

F*ckers playing games with me. Donā€™t like that.

9 Likes

Well then itā€™s not the BBP. You arenā€™t spraying it anymore right?

6 Likes