šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Iā€™m not blaming the BBP :joy: I just want to know wtf is causing it.
And no, I followed the schedule

6 Likes

This is an interesting picture, you can see all the stages on it

7 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m the outcast or maybe i should be worrying or more then likely I just donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing but Between rubbing up on them during waterings, moving em around and inspections I see it all the time with mine. I did use to be concerned about it when I first started growing. " Oh my God has it been pollinated" is what I use to worry. LoL
As long as you got new white ones still popping all is good in my book. Then againā€¦ your room is lot nicer then mine, looking all clean and shitā€¦ LoL

7 Likes

Yeah I was thinking that as well, from defoliating them, you know, being all in em like a bushwacker in the bush, moving branches around, picking leaves. They probably just upset by that. A bit bruised. Makes em tough. Btches.

5 Likes

I USE to be super delicate with them. LoL No moā€¦ they are plants dude. Oh the difference between topping them or super cropping them now compared to the beginner days ā€¦ LMAO I just pinch tops off or bend em over now. I use to use a scope and honey with splintsā€¦ lol like super caring back in the day. I still love em and all but they are gonna get decapitated, dried up and burnt in the big pictureā€¦

10 Likes

Brothers and sisters, followers of the Holy Plant, here we are at what, day 22 or start of week 4 already. This genetic takes 65 - 70 days to round up, so we are not halfway yet. Will PK boost em with 13/14 probably at the end of this week.

I did my best to make some decent pictures for you but they still donā€™t do justice. Iā€™m happy with the frosting at the moment. It doesnā€™t come out as well on picture.
I tried to count the buds. I lost count at 80. Didnā€™t want to start over.

:v: :monkey:

19 Likes

Looking great as always my man! :+1:.

Thatā€™ll be a fast grow! :v:.

7 Likes

ROCK ON Monkeyman!!

8 Likes

Thanks legends!

Still over a month to go. Seems like a long time indeed.

9 Likes

Hmmmmmā€¦
When youā€™re waiting on magicā€¦patience reaps rewards!!!

Patience bright eyesā€¦patience

9 Likes

Day 29 or start week 5

Bit too leafy buds to my liking.

18 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong @TheMadFlascher, has the mad scientist gone completely mad from spending too much time with potheads? :rofl: FUBAR!

9 Likes

Nice work @Slym3r man!

10 Likes

Naw, never MAD Monkey !

Too much time messing with BBP has evidently turned my hair greenā€¦
Let this be a warningā€¦do NOT apply on pets, or grandchildren!

9 Likes

NOW I GET ITā€¦itā€™s a :tomato: !! LoL legalize the tomatoes!!

9 Likes

911 Iā€™M DYING!!! :rofl: Iā€™m trying to watch Jackass 4.5 as we speak, having breathing problems :rofl:

That stuff is too funny as it is.

Itā€™s face-splitting hilarious when high.
What a beaut. Go and watch it! Now!

*Edit: They are apeshit crazy. Be warned :laughing:

12 Likes

We used to have shirts

8 Likes

I saw it over on his feedā€¦ lol

9 Likes

Wtf

Couldnā€™t get in all day long. Just a white screen. Anybody else?

12 Likes

I was getting ready to ask the same thing. I got knocked off with an error code of 521, which means the server was down. It was down for 7 hours here. I was thinking it might have been because of the heat we are having in my area at first.

12 Likes