šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Damn, Monkey if you can kick up some killer spaghetti in 30 minutesā€¦STONEDā€¦you missed your calling dude!!

9 Likes

You see thatā€™s the problem. It was suppose to be eggs ā€¦ I guess flash is saying your better at cooking sghetti at 2am then you are at growing dank 24/7!!! OH snaP False. LoL phone wouldnā€™t even let me type itā€¦ oh snap Flashā€¦ LoL :laughing: such a meanie!!

9 Likes

Well thatā€™s the thing, stoned it usually goes even better. Itā€™s like a mysterious, hidden chef wakes up. It started with the pan: I put it on the stove and I thought, maybe fry a shallot first. Fried the shallot. Then I opened the fridge and saw some cherrytomatoes. They looked like they wanted to join the party. So i chopped them and threw em in, with some garlic. And quenched it with some leftover white wine. Seasoned it with some salt&pepper and basil. It started to look like a good tomatosauce which is when I deciced to throw some cappellini pasta in :stuck_out_tongue: little bit of water, let it simmer for another couple minutes. Completely forgot about the eggs.

11 Likes

Sure beats a Belgian waffle I spose Monkā€¦ Ive always said thats why I married my old lady. Phenomenal cookā€¦ Iā€™m the luckiest ever, guys at work bust my ass cause she makes my lunches. Theyā€™re just jealous is all. But she could do away with the sticky paper with my name and directionsā€¦ LoL
ā€œHeat 2 min, stir, 1 more minute Babe!ā€ LoL she does it for the kids lunch too so itā€™s automatic for her.

10 Likes

Yeahā€¦when Iā€™m blazed everything in the fridge looks like it wants to ā€œjoin the party lolā€.

The other day I made a cucumber/bacon/egg samwich.

Marty

9 Likes

Was a pretty damn funny movie, animation not usually my gig, but I laughed my ass off.

8 Likes

Just the tipsā€¦
Not the fucking children!!!
Even for that movie ā€¦ Tell me the bath salts dudes head on a platter didnā€™t still shock you? That movie is friggen hilarious :laughing:

7 Likes

It is hilarious indeed :laughing:

5 Likes

I think we have similar taste in movies, that one was hilarious!
Monkey pants, ur eggs turned into gourmet pasta!! Lol :+1:t3: Weed wakes up my inner chef too! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Itā€™s hard to find it streaming, but the series ā€œLegionsā€ is pretty good!! Itā€™s about a guy with superpowers, who is being treated for schyzophrenia. . . . . Ummmm. . .I canā€™t spell that freakin word. Just replace with Looney tunes!

6 Likes

Schizophreniaā€¦gotta add the dots cause of the min thingyā€¦

LOL

Marty

7 Likes

Lol ty Martin!
:+1:t3::blue_heart:

7 Likes

If you like legions check out Bad Boys on Amazonā€¦ itā€™s a group of derelicts that have superpowers. Not always used for good! I found it by accident one night and have almost finished a season. I donā€™t watch a lot of TV really ā€¦ well unless star wars is onā€¦ :joy:
I thought for sure when the one dude was getting a bj he was gonna pop her head offā€¦ LMAO that would have been hilarious!!

7 Likes

Lol, I am currently watching bad boys and love it!

7 Likes

Promix, have you EVER had bugs?

6 Likes

What do you mean bugs? Like in the promix?

6 Likes

We get aphids, thrips, mites every year. I keep on hand a serious arsenal of bug treatments! I rotate products because mites can become immune to toxic sprays. And you have to interrupt there reproduction cycles. Sometimes i spray daily. Im using flying skulls mite killer as an ipm and im also hitting the plants with pyrine 10%

6 Likes

Question: if an old seed (multiple years) is being sprouted, can the seedsā€™ age still affect the plants vigour/growth? Or is it out of the woods once it started going, with same chances as a seedling from a fresh viable seed?
I mean, Iā€™m aware that fresh seeds have a higher chance at sprouting and do so much faster, just wondering if the plant itself also could be affected.

7 Likes

I think it depends on how it was stored. I had 1, 20 year old LA Woman seed that gave me 85 clones. When I flowered out the mother plant it gave me a yield of 14 grams, the clones yields averaged 425 grams of flower.

6 Likes

Well this answers the question, donā€™t it! If you can grow a plant like that out of 20yr old seed, my worries are over :stuck_out_tongue:
Cheers Nach!

7 Likes