šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

It was a Freebie seed from Amsterdam. It set in a dark container in a freezer for 19 years before I popped it. Iā€™ve been looking for LA Woman or Martian Confidential seeds ever since I smoked the 1st bowl of it. One of my favorite strains.

6 Likes

Could it be it was from DNA genetics? They still sell em. I have some LA woman seeds from them.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s where the lady that gave me the seed said it came from! She was shocked that it sprouted and grew. Lol!

6 Likes

I can buy em for you and send em over if you want.
Site says its $67 for 13 regs. Without shipping. If you canā€™t get em over there yourself.

6 Likes

:us: Happy 4th of July to all my US-growmies :us: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Ty Mr. Pants!! And a happy super Belgium day to u!!! ( Idk what ā€œBelgium Dayā€ is. I made it up)!!
:+1:t3::blue_heart::person_cartwheeling:t5:

7 Likes

That would be the 21st of this month :wink: But thanks!

7 Likes

Itā€™s game over for my ladies. :dizzy_face: I chopped them, the waiting game has begun.

What started as a promising grow kind of disappointed me during flower. Iā€™m not happy with how they developed. They had a couple of challenges thrown at em tho, weā€™ve had a, for Belgian standards, hot last couple of months, I couldnā€™t get the tent under 28 Celsius without the help of an AC-unit since they were grown in the attic and I didnā€™t want to make that investment anymore. This resulted in quite fluffy bud to my liking.
Furthermore they absolutely didnā€™t respond well to my 2nd week of flower defoliation, I was a bit early tho: too much energy went into producing new (fan)leaves instead of the flowers.

But hey, it still a decent yield and great smelling and hopefully tasting bud. Iā€™ll weigh ā€˜em when theyā€™re trimmed up, after drying and again when the cure is done.

This was my last grow in Belgium. Next one will take place in Straya, but that wonā€™t be before 2023ā€¦ Coming back at yous with a tent or 4 or 64 sq ft of growing space :slight_smile: !

:belgium: :flight_departure: :flight_arrival: :australia: :kangaroo:

Peace & love fellow growmies. Thanks for your support and love.
You are awesome!

:v: :monkey:

13 Likes

Ran out of choof. Got some from a plug, cause we donā€™t have any dispos over here and I didnā€™t want to drive to Eindhoven or Amsterdam to get some from the shop. Eindhoven is like 100kms and the choof ainā€™t that special. Amsterdam is already 220km.

Anyway, itā€™s always disappointing ainā€™t it. No weed has ever reached the godlike taste like my own weed ever since. Thatā€™s true for every grower I suppose, unless youā€™re real sh*t :rofl: But the plugā€™s stuffā€¦ Fk itā€™s bad.

the plugā€™s stuff

It looks awesome tho. Real dense nugs.

Idk what strain it is either. ā€œSomething Americanā€ was his description :sweat_smile: :rofl:
But the taste! Iā€™m sure it has a lot of myrcene, it has that deep earthy flavour, although this one just tastes like someone threw a shovel of dirt up your mug really. Beet-like. I donā€™t like it. Wth.
They probably sprayed it with something. The majority of the street dealer weed over here appears to be f*cked acording to an expert by experience in the following vice episode. Watch 'till end is my advice.

9 Likes

Well damnā€¦sorry to hear it Mr Monkey,

Promise to stick around and give us all inspiration till your next grow !

8 Likes

Haha hereā€™s some inspiration for you, just stumbled upon this olā€™ interview. Drongos :rofl: Charles just keeps a straight face haha.

6 Likes

Well I guess I could be a freind and take it all from ya. Belgian day is when yā€™all got your independence from Canadaā€¦ lol :laughing:

8 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about ordering some autos and plant them still, outside in pots. Before I move down under. You guys reckon theyā€™ll make it?

Any recommendations? Iā€™m not a great connoisseur in the autoflowering section.

5 Likes

Only if you water themā€¦

6 Likes

No recommended strains? Anybody?

5 Likes

Squidward Brain GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

Have you ever had Hogs Breath or Purple Chem?

4 Likes

Nope! Havent! What breeders?

4 Likes

Neither have I, but they smell great!

4 Likes

The original breeder for Hogs Breath was a breeder called The Hog and was back crossed by TH Seeds. The Purple Chem I have no idea of itā€™s origin other than it is a cross of Skunk and Pre 98 Bubba Kush.

4 Likes