šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Who has the $6 million dollar man meme? Place Here :arrow_lower_left: :point_down: :arrow_lower_right:

12 Likes

we-will-rebuild-him-better-faster-stronger

13 Likes

Are those autopots your using?

7 Likes

OOh yeah baby, I got the OxynormĀ® in the hospital, that stuff works wonders :rofl: But they didnā€™t prescribe it to me. I got the Tramadol, but itā€™s too weak.

Man your surgery is a couple degrees worse tho mate :scream: :scream: Canā€™t imagine the pain after. Hell Iā€™m sometimes crawling around in the sofa from the pain dude, but I need to keep my leg up, 14 days. Sucks monkeyballs.
And weirdly enough, my weed doesnā€™t help. Everytime I vape, the stinging pain intensifies.

11 Likes

Nope, just Biobizz lightmix in 3gall plastic pots.

10 Likes

Thats a nerver block not a pain pill. Not a pain pill. Man that sucks. I got sent home wth roxy with 7 days worth then they gave percocet wich i refused them.

11 Likes

What about this @PreyBird1

10 Likes

Thats weird. Have you tried flower and not vaping? Might need to do eddibles

12 Likes

I heard you can decarb an entire cola and then ---- bloop - enema style like. Tell me how it works out Monk! Iā€™m here for you dude, your my boy! Make sure you go up stem first!!!

15 Likes

Monkey, It sounds like you are suffering from nerve pain, and looking at that gruesome surgery, Iā€™m pretty sure there was a lot of nerve damage done in the surgury, as well as the accident.

If your pain is a combination of intense stinging and burning at the same timeā€¦Iā€™ve been thereā€¦itā€™s friggin excruciating and the cumulative sleep deprivation can really mess with your headā€¦Iā€™m not a opiates fan by any means, but you have to talk to your doctors and get some intermediate relief from time to timeā€¦just to rest if nothing moreā€¦good luck my man ā€¦you will survive but those nerves donā€™t heal overnightā€¦

15 Likes

I donā€™t like gruesome shit so i ainā€™t watching nothing. I had a nerve block done on my arm when they put the plate in my handā€¦my shit was in a block of swiss cheese pillow and it was EXCRUCIATING when that block wore off dude. I think my 10 percs where gone by noon. Oh man ā€¦ I just remembered that one ā€“ man it was horrible. Well ā€¦ all uphill from here. Rehab and all that jazz. Get what you put inā€¦ do it right! Unless ofcourse - walking is overated!! LoL
Buckle up pluckemā€¦ we got faith in ya you little monkey :monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey:
Insert ā€œyou can do itā€ meme here!

14 Likes

Thank you so much @TheMadFlascher & @LoCoRocK
Itā€™s nerve pain indeed, according to the MD. They upped the dosage, Iā€™m on 400mg/dayTramadol (Ultram) now. Weā€™re almost the fifth day after surgery, today was a little better.

13 Likes

:rofl: Cheers bud @PreyBird1
Rebuild yes, Better faster stronger, Iā€™m not sure :sweat_smile: :joy:

13 Likes

Lol i counted in my body
Screws. 128
Leg Plates 6 in the left and 2 in the right. So 8 plates in the legs. 4 fixation plates and a left ulna plate. So 5 in my arms.
Bone fusions in both ankles. Which both have since cracked and now have some movement now. Lol im in so much pain all the timeā€¦if i dont hurt im not alive.

My list of bodily carnage and trauma is staggering. The amount and type of accidents i have survived is amazing to say the least. And even more amazing is how unlucky my whole life has been. Just all disasters and 85% was not my fault. So 15% of the time i hurt myself.
@MrMonkey420 ill trade you bodies for 1 day if you could dealā€¦i bet youā€™ll be wanting to swap back in 5 minutes!

Your tough man hang in there! I mean my silly ass can do it 6 freaking times then so can you.

13 Likes

You can swap with me Monk. It be fun youā€™d get to meet like 5 different pplā€¦ atleast. I could stop meds and it be crazy fun for you. When Prey goes thru TSA it lights up like a Christmas tree. Ding ding dingā€¦ Bloop bloop bloopā€¦ALERT ALERT!! Danger Will Robinson.
Klaatu barada nikto

12 Likes

Yeah they checked me relly good with a wand after the full body scan! And the dude was like really focused in my crotch area which i thought was weird!

12 Likes

Sounds like he liked you Pā€¦ Lol altho Iā€™m sure thatā€™s the most likely spot to keep the stash on peeps. Juts doing his job with due diligence surelyā€¦

12 Likes

Fack dude thatā€™s crazy.
6 times. Idk how you do it.

Ur halfway thereā€¦:rofl:
Respect brother.

ā€œAaaaand this years strongman-cup goes to ā€¦

(moment of silence)

@PreyBird1 ladies and gentlemen!ā€

13 Likes

Iā€™m the unbreakable. No problems ever.

13 Likes

Slym did you know thatā€™s a 3 movie series?? I had no idea! Split & Glass is the other 2ā€¦ that dude plays the beast pretty crazy like.

11 Likes