🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Really… let it Roll of the back. Slymr is in funky moods sometimes is all. I’ve been slapped once or six X’s and look at me. Still a shining example of professionalism and decency. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

I am not censoring folks. Just maintaining the site as it was set up as. I do not have any ill feelings towards anyone. Not trying to make anyone upset. Exactly the opposite actually. Maintaining a civil site for all to enjoy.

This is more of a community mindset than singular. We have to think of everyones feelings. We cant just let folks say whatever they want.

And we have tried that route as well, it ended up with peoples lives being treatened, police, and alot of drama on the site that lasted about 6 months. We lost about 15 memebers from that experience. We dont want that.

12 Likes

Thats not what cannafam is supposed to be about. We are supposed to be caring. Loving, compassionate, and understanding.

Fb has trained folks just to go off. Not have a rational conversation to alleviate stressors.

We are supposed to be stronger than those folks. We should have better discipline than the fb training. We are cannafam strong.

Just ask and i will let you know why any of my decisions are made. Also, they arnt just my decisions lol.

12 Likes

I will give anyone my number and we can chat if you want. I would be honored to alleviate any Ill feelings in our community.

Its never anyone’s intent to hurt our community’s feelings. We love all of you. We just don’t want to be overly aggressive Facebook. We should be stronger than that. All that site does is promote anger and hatred for each other. We shouldnt want that.

11 Likes

Oooh… Snap!!! Told ya - I got one eye open, it’s too early! I don’t have any social media this is as close as I get.lol Apparently when you dont use FB more then 8 months it gets shut down… fine by me! Onwards and upwards.
Smoke em if you got em!!

10 Likes

Lol. All is good. You are very much healthier without social media.

11 Likes

That’s how to remain a Cool Kat! :metal: Much harder to DO than SAY at times! :metal:

Have to read back, Hope the moving to AUS plans are goin well brother.

11 Likes

For the record… LoL I don’t really read long posts that often… :rofl: I know right. Dick move and I’ll post some stoned whoppers sometime too talking out my ass. Speaking of asshats I just wanted to put that out there. I am one fo Shiz. That be a good tat for me. Asshat - I like it… maybe a butt with a happy face wearing a hat :cowboy_hat_face: with a doobie in his mouth. Ooooh - I like it!

12 Likes

Just had a foot surgery done. :heavy_check_mark: I won’t be able to walk for a few weeks. But I’m being taken care of very very well.
I’m so grateful we have such a great healthcare system over here tho… what a lucky bastard I am :pray:t3:

18 Likes

Hopefully you have a quick recovery!

14 Likes

Man everyone got messed up clubs in this group. Feet much like breathing is so overated. Who needs it right. RIP… I mean get well!! Shoot … can’t erase it now.
Did you make gummies or going home to stay medicated?

13 Likes

Hihihi no gummies but a vaporiser is ideal in a hospital :shushing_face: Only staying one night for follow up, then home already :+1:t3:

15 Likes

@MrMonkey420 speedy recovery bro

11 Likes

Agree to a speedy recovery, rest, and vape. :+1:

10 Likes

Wow. The pain now is pretty heavy… MJ alone absolutely doesn’t cut it. I’m taking some heavy painkillers and it’s still very present. Here’s what they did, same thing: chevron 3D pour la correction de l'Hallux Valgus - YouTube

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes! :pray:

10 Likes

I hope you make it… sounds touch and go! Can I have your lights if anything happens? I mean I hope not… but you never know right. Just so we are clear I got dibs.
Hee hee … kidding of course. Your son should get first choice! Then me okay!

10 Likes

Get well soon, buddy! :+1:

9 Likes

Yeah tygrows been off the forum for a minute it looks like. We all miss him and a bunch of others.

8 Likes

Ty was the very first person to respond to my very first post on GN. LoL he don’t like me!! I might have made a splash… surprising?? Think not. My bad Ty. I say that all in good fun. We did talk after that … Months later but it was a nice exchange. Good times!

8 Likes

Oh yeah monkey that’s gonna hurt like a MOFO! Need 10mg roxycodone instant release pain pills there. Mannnnnnnnn. Owwwwww.
I feel your pain!!

Ive had both my ankles fused on top of all the hardware. Ive broken almost every bone and ive done that more than once! Smashed all my toes and foot multiple times in different types of crashes.

11 Likes