šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Haha no worries dude, Iā€™m not drowning in self incriminating thoughts yet :wink: Iā€™m a thinker. This is venting. Consider it a philosophical talk.

7 Likes

Okay I was thinking againā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure the apaches were like the most violent of all the injans. So strike that comment and replace it with Eskimos. Eskimos are always so little and look so snug in thereā€¦ Wait a minute. They kill poor littles old whales ā€¦ damn it man! Are there not any nice Indians? Fudge crackers with shit soup.
What indian do they refer to in that song with 10 little Indians? LoL

6 Likes

Iā€™m giving the peace pipe to Martin.

5 Likes

Yā€™all donā€™t know what that means huh do ya.

5 Likes

Well, Peggy at Everything Customer Service is pretty nice and maintains composure whilst being screamed at, berated and belittled and called names for her odd speech cadence and always calling me ā€œMy friendā€. Sheā€™s Nice tho, just sayin.

6 Likes

It obviously means Martins getting high tonight! Who is Martin is the better question?

5 Likes

@MrMonkey420 Pass that peace pipe and bury that hatchet! Right on brother!.. Was wondering about that dropped jar the other day, drop it before or after you vaped?lol

4 Likes

Some absurd @TheMadFlascher stuffā€¦

13 Likes

Happy Sunday everyoneā€¦

We are facing draught over here. Itā€™s been dry for over a month already and thereā€™s no rain expected upcoming fortnight. Finally went to that location where I planted 4 guerilla plants. Girls are losing the battle against nature. I knew this could happen, Iā€™m not caring for these plants, itā€™s a long way from home, hard
to access, would be A LOT of work and Iā€™m busy enough already.

Sooo. Iā€™m cutting my losses. No rain = no plants :man_shrugging:t2:

Couple of shots of the poor basterds:

14 Likes

I second the Sevret Jardinā€¦I had one, by far at least 4x better quality than the Cloudlab tent. My Cloudlab leaks light like a sieve. Zippers are hard, and was a royal PIA to put up. The Secret Jardin I had and sold used to Mudman is in every way far superior. And was better after close to 10 years of use than the Cloudline is at 1 year. I love their fans, but their tent not so much. Next go around I WILL spend the money on another Secret Jardin.

Marty

6 Likes

Donā€™t count them out yetā€¦they are a long way from dead, just protecting themselves by drooping (less light hitting the leaves). They could get a little rain and come right back. Keeping fingers crossed for you and rain. We had a drought then torrential downpours last week. 10" of rain in less than 24 hours then 8" more a couple of days later. Ground is still moist here now, but we are getting 100 degree heat daily, so humid you can cut the air with a knife. Smile real hard and you start sweating lol.

Marty

10 Likes

SJ is a Belgian company :upside_down_face: :grin: :upside_down_face: :grin:

4 Likes

Fingers crossed it is then! I really hope they can pull through because the indoor buds are cured now and so delicious. Yesterday I was at a friendā€™s birthday party. Big cannabis enthusiasts and connoisseurs as well and a lot of his mates too. Everybody loved the Lemon Tree and wanted to get some. These guerillas were cut from the same mum.

Iā€™m not too optimistic thoā€¦

11 Likes

Damn I would love them temps tho, dang gum dumb ol dang gum heat. I will trade you my rain for your temps dude. LoL let me give my ex old lady mother nature a call and see what we can work out. No promises tho as she just uses me for my brain. LMAO

12 Likes

@MrMonkey420 monkey man you doing okay brother? Been almost a month since we heard anything from you. Hope all is well if your going through your move to Australia or whatnot. Cheers man

14 Likes

Ya what Kandy said ā€¦ I know your off on big adventures and all, maybe busy with the move perhaps. I go MIA for weeks maybe a month once or twice. But i always end up sticking something in the dirt eventually :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Whatā€™s up @cloudkandy @LoCoRocK. To be honest, I wasnā€™t too happy with the censorship lately after a post of mine got deleted, which I thought of as, it being a little enthusiastic with the monitoring of it all and it made me decide to take a leave.
Respect for each other and oneā€™s opinion is important, I am well aware of that. And I would rarely intend to hurt, insult or offend any individual, group of people, ā€¦ name it. Butā€¦I do like to make fun of things & people tho, with a dash of satire sometimes. And if weā€™d all take a good look at ourselves, hopefully we can learn to put things in perspective a bit more instead of taking offense so easilyā€¦

Besides, if thereā€™s one community where the right to freedom of speech and a little anarchy should be held high, itā€™s the cannabis community, imho.

Anyway, thatā€™s that. Howā€™re you blokes?
:v: :monkey:

14 Likes

Just have grown friendships as kuch as i have weed here. Yall cross my mind when i dont hear from ya etc. Any new grows going on have you checked up on the outdoor lately?

11 Likes

im sitting back and im ready to enjoy the ride. Clean room nice

10 Likes

Hey Monkey Man !

Dang, I figured you had hitched a ride down under on a sailing sloop, and we wouldnā€™t hear from you till your feet touched grass again!

I have no idea of the post in question, but would urge you to blow it off.
I would expect that if a post is deleted, the moderator might just give a courtesy response staing the objection(s)ā€¦that way you can check your coat, and continue onā€¦

Take a Mea Culpa and continue on !!

11 Likes