šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

When it becomes a physical dependence then we can talk. Do you find yourself leaving friends, family and events to go smoke a doobie or stealing to quench your thirst for it? I am an addict and I can go days without smoking weed. I know a lil something about addiction and weed hasnā€™t grabbed a hold of me like some other vices Ive had to deal with. I currently havenā€™t smoked since yesterday afternoon and it will be almost 24 hrs before I do. There is NO WAY I could even go 1/4 that long with past issues. I think your battling a moral compass of past generations. And you know what - of all the vices and addictions that are out there. I would choose weed over anyone of them. If it drains your bank account or splits relationships then itā€™s debatable.

14 Likes

Couldā€™ve said it any better. I personally havenā€™t been there, but was very close. Also have seen old friends go through it.

10 Likes

Hey Loco my man. Bringer of joy. Guardian of light.
Sorry, Iā€™ll stop there, getting a bit carried away. Thanks for your response dude. It has already made me feel a little better. But.

Iā€™m not talking about a physical addiction because, I also, donā€™t believe cannabis has the properties to inflict this. Itā€™s all mentally. And being a mental addiction doesnā€™t make it less an addiction. In fact, most addictions, apart from the opiods, alcohol and some other drugs, are mental.

100%. Am not going to deny this.
Yet, like I stated before, I just hate the idea of being dependent on a (any) substanceā€¦ and iā€™m kind of fighting a constant battle between: ā€œI donā€™t want to dependā€ & ā€œwhy even worry about it? You only worry about it because you are also a bit conditioned still, by previous generations. Itā€™s still present, this conditioning.ā€

A third option is to accept that it helps me and thus accept to rely on itā€¦

I usually can keep about 24hrs between vaping. I vape in the evening, when I come home from a hectic day at work (thatā€™s everyday) and all my obligations are done. To wind off. But itā€™s getting harder & harder to wind of without, and no day will go by without thinking of MJ. But I believe my pure love & adoration for our wonderful plant comes into play here as well :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

That saidā€¦ itā€™s time for a smoke :rofl:

13 Likes

Fack. Me. Sideways.

I know I know no swearing but if one would be allowed I believe I hold the rights for a minute. Ffs.

12 Likes

Oh dudeā€¦ I hate it when I suck in chards of glass, itā€™s the worst. I broke a glass pipe one time ā€¦ Dusted it off, packed it and - choke choke cough cough - Spit tooey - out came the piece I couldnā€™t find. LoL funny only cause I didnā€™t die right. It happens !! Youā€™ll be okayā€¦ same as eating sand if my chemistry is right. Little ol silica never hurt nobody. I CANNOT believe I havenā€™t dropped a jar yet. I am just waiting for it to happen and I have gave it thought what I would do. Dust it off and sell the stuff. LMAO

9 Likes

11 Likes

Thatā€™s a good reason to invest in stainless steel containers! Sorry for your loss!

9 Likes

Haha ur right!

ā€œHey Siri! Add to shoppingcart: ā€¦ā€

9 Likes

Thankfully you use the Mighty+ Cartridgesā€¦All goodā€¦

10 Likes

Iā€™m stealing purses and tvs!
c9fe789b8da247fb2700f293700d234e

9 Likes

Not anymore I donā€™t. Too much of a hassle. Sometimes I donā€™t even grind the bud anymore, just break of a bit that fits.

9 Likes

leaving-walking
Donā€™t mind meā€¦

12 Likes

It crossed my mind. Then I remembered Iā€™m at my place.

6 Likes

make BHO and no worries :slight_smile: still sucks :frowning:

all the best be well

7 Likes

Ahhhhā€¦ vape it youll be dandy! Look at me - no harm done :+1:!! :shushing_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

Aww not good brother @MrMonkey420

3 Likes

That is crazy man. You could have injured yourself real badā€¦

5 Likes

Havenā€™t you ever seen the dudes that eat glass or swallow swords - I got this, no worries.

7 Likes

I was thinkingā€¦ ya I know! I try not too but whatā€™s all this monkey business about anywho? There is nothing wrong with smoking weed man. Cut the self incrimination guilt trip shit out. Alcohol has absolutely NO benefits whatā€™s so ever and it literally hurts a couple organs to boot. Maybe itā€™s good for sterilization in the big picture but no health benefits at all and itā€™s sold in every corner of the world. Weed was friggen endorsed by native Indians for criminy sakes. It doesnā€™t get more wholesome then Apache approved mi hombre!
And Iā€™ll take post # 500 by the way! Thank you very little!

7 Likes