🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

13 Likes

Supposed to be the next hot thing.

10 Likes

Damn mate. You might be the most impressive individual grower on the forum imho. Fkn hats off dude. :astonished:

@dequilo Bet this was you back in the day :metal:

11 Likes

9 Likes

I got some jellies going

8 Likes

Can’t find em in your Cloud’s Shenanigans thread?

*Edit: Found em! It’s your other thread “Would you just look at that” I need!

8 Likes

Clear article on federal legalization bill.

10 Likes

Maybe it will pass finally!

10 Likes

Doesn’t seem like it.

9 Likes

Yes, I know. It’s basically a show for us here.

9 Likes

I’m ready to tell you my secret now…
I see dead ppl!!! Like all the time - their everywhere.

13 Likes

@cloudkandy @MrMonkey420 Check out this grow of the hella jelly strain. Just have to search it by its original name - jelly rancher. I grew it too and actually want to revisit that one again. Smells like grape jolly rancher

Haven’t heard from @Tygrow78 in a while. Miss his grows! He killed this one

13 Likes

Awesome @Maz! And both of us Apple Blossom too! I’m planning on growing them side by side + the Blueberry Muffin as well!

9 Likes

I think rock needs some sleep… lol

10 Likes

Jeez. I overlooked his post. That’s alright @LoCoRocK. Tell them deadies you’re actuallly dead and they’re alive. They’ll leave the room really confused and all. Then go to bed. Stay of the cannabutter coffee for a while too.

9 Likes

I slept until 11:33 this morn… That is not good! I’m taking a break for at least … 2 or 3 hours from budder. LoL kidding ofcourse. I can go all day! After this one cup!

7 Likes

My maaaaan!

7 Likes

Today, I declare myself officially addicted. I always denied addiction. The more because I’m a cannabis activist. If you don’t consider it a drug, then how can you talk about addiction? I am tho, like much (most?) of us here, a daily ‘user’. I don’t officially use for a medical condition. Medical use in Belgium doesn’t exist. But I found it has helped me with depression in the past and with ADHD. I vape every night. During weekends often more than that. I’m aware that, to a lot of people here this is absolutely normal and they don’t see any problem. Some even like to be high all the time. No more off -time. I must admit tho, I hate the thought of depending on a substance. Any substance. I’ve always built in some tolerance breaks as well, mostly when I smoked joints. Doobies. Now I almost exclusively vape my buds. I found it harder to take a tolerance break and now, I can’t even do it anymore. I get restless and only think about smoking a bud, when I try to skip or don’t have access to. I’m an overthinker. These things keep me busy. It’s a matter of finding peace of mind. Not having to feel guilty. I blame the conditioning of our society. Or is this an excuse to smoke?
Who can relate? Who’s got a totally different point of view? Help.

11 Likes

I just micro dose edibles mostly. I smoke a little flower when looking for a new strain. I mostly just use it for pain relief and insomnia at night. The most I use in a 24 hour period is probably around 25 to 35 mg.

11 Likes

I agree with @nacho151 mostly. Smoke a little flower, like a couple puffs a day, sometimes nothing at all. I like chocolate chip cookies as well. Mostly
Indica strains for sleep and body pains. I also have a friend that has excellent vape cartridges, which 1 cartridge lasts a long time.

So I can go a couple days without, but I always go back. :v:

11 Likes