šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Lol all our problems start with a seed. I know u can do this bro, keep strong while you browse lol

9 Likes

Raspberry parfait. Humboldt seeds.
Very good all day sativa dominant. This is one of my new favorites. I canā€™t describe the flavor other than sweet and fruity. Itā€™s in extremely potent feeling strain. It is one of the highest yielders that Iā€™ve ever pressed. Almost double The rosin of any other strain of flour that I have pressed. If you grow it, make sure you have plenty of room. She likes to stretch and get very bigā€¦

Also squirt. it tastes like grapefruit. Kinda, just like squirt. This plant grew shorter, more like a shrub or bush. Not super dense buds. Another very good all day tasty sativa dominant.

I grew a family jewels from Humboldt, but the plant just didnā€™t thrive. I think it was just a bad seed. It got fairly large and produced flower but there was nothing there. It didnā€™t taste good it didnā€™t have much potency, and it didnā€™t have much sparkle. I am not blaming the The seed completely for this. I honestly believe it had to do more so with environment. I donā€™t believe this plant got enough light. :man_shrugging: not gonna judge it by the single experience. Iā€™m going to grow it again this summer maybe and see what happens.

I currently have Humboldt hibiscus, and slightly stupid that I havenā€™t grown yet. Iā€™m kind of getting a little bit of a bug to set something up so I might get something small going for the next few months before summer. Weā€™ll see. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Haha cheers brother @TechDCo will power and credit card fail me most times hahahaha

8 Likes

Sounds so good this strain @happilyretired

Slightly stupid has good music so bet the strain is just as good

Have heard this is good for pressing another reason i wanna get Garlic Budder watched video on YouTube and it yeilded twice as much as others

9 Likes

I would get Garlic Budder and see if it lives upto youtubes expectations lol

8 Likes

Thats my next order hahahaha and get a press

8 Likes

Pretty sure they done 3 strains and Garlic budder was the best i try find video and put it up

8 Likes

Get pressing them issues :laughing:

8 Likes

Please do bro

8 Likes

Still learning the press mate got one he the pro round here

@TechDCo hope that link works

9 Likes

The link works just not in my country on my phone :unamused: Iā€™ll open it on pc when i turn it on and use a vpn.

8 Likes

Alguds brother or look on Humboldt on YouTube on phone what country you in bro

7 Likes

Im in the UK. Iā€™ll youtube it 2 secā€¦

9 Likes

Nice gotta get there one day in laws are in wales i in New Zealand have a good day brother

9 Likes

Ive just finished watching. That was intresting to watch. Garlic buddder turned out the best for wash.

Then big 8ft trees reminded me of @PreyBird1 hydroponics what hes doing now.

8 Likes

The UK is a nice place to live, not too hot, not too cold but it rains a lot lol

The laws suck arse here.

8 Likes

They do would love some big monsters like that would only need 4 of them

[quote=ā€œTechDCo, post:702, topic:52132ā€]
Ive just finished watching. That was intresting to watch. Garlic buddder turned out the best for wash.
[/quote

Same as here gets hot in summer when it not raining

Yea very interesting to watch and buzzy yeilds

And it definitely sucks here to

8 Likes

Slightly stoopid is one of my favorite bands and thats their strain obivously. Please let me know how that one grows for you planned on getting some.

11 Likes

@cloudkandy definitely will love there music and Don carlos

7 Likes

I would only need one at that size, would last me all year after harvest lol

I guess it rains everywhereā€¦but peeps say its always gloom and cloudy n raining in England.

Iā€™m only on my 5th grow, Iā€™ll stick to just buds instead of pressing. Tolerance rises too high and Iā€™ll just end up smoking all the dabs lol

8 Likes