🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Me to but I would love one for Hash one for Rosin one for Oil and one for smoking haha

I only on my 3rd indoors after a long time away from it been outside mainly

7 Likes

I agree. The more we have the more we smoke lol

i would love to have all them plants in perpetual growing motion in a shipping container lol

6 Likes

Thats the dream bro air conditioned everything automated

6 Likes

…with everything hooked up to a diesel generator and the shipping container hidden in the middle of the forset, like ya said all automated lol we can dream.

7 Likes

Plus need the cash hahaha but yea dreams are free brother haha have a good one off to snooze soon long day

7 Likes

Catch ya in a bit. Dreams are free hehe and sleep swell brother! :sleeping:

7 Likes

You guys need to book a room for all the brother love here haha.

9 Likes

@MrMonkey420 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

@MrMonkey420 Hijacked ya thread for a bit sorry brother

7 Likes

Haha no worries mate. I don’t really look at it as “my thread”. It’s an open forum space to me. Let yourself out!

8 Likes

To much brother same way i see this forum cheers

7 Likes

Had a buy-attack last night…

bought Humboldt’s:

• Apple Blossom
  • Blueberry Muffin
  • Hella Jelly again (this time through their official shop)
  • Poddy Mouth

and a hat.

15 Likes

Theres that order u told me about ealier. Let me know how u grow poddy in a journal. Cause i have a poddy mouth haha

8 Likes

Nice order @MrMonkey420

8 Likes

Just gonna leave this here…

My favorite grower on the web.
growmorefire.com to get his genetics. This man deserves credit.

Hooray for donkeyd*cks!

Edit: This is what we’re aiming for @papajerry, nothing less!

9 Likes

They’ve got good marketing going on. The packaging, the brand appearance, the strain names, the nice videos shot straight from a sunny hillside Humboldt field full of organic weed. Makes you wanna buy their rigs.

8 Likes

The name reminds me of a Harry Potter name or something. I’ve never tried or reseached the breeder before i bought the seeds bro. I know i shouldnt go by names but i do lol

Imagine if a ‘Porche 911’ was called ‘Donegone 911’ looks like i made the right choice of breeder lol

7 Likes

Good marketing is key and i love looking at all the designs. When am high, i get loads of random ideas for my own designs. I love drawing and I’m a cartoonist at heart. I will look for my scrapbooks and art books in the loft.

8 Likes

What a movie!

All Quiet on the Western Front

My neck of the woods in '1914-'1918. :open_mouth:
So raw, violent, disturbing. But the harsh reality, very very well brought.

8 Likes

Yea they got the all round package for marketing and that movie looks wicked definitely gotta watch that

7 Likes