🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

@TheMadFlascher please tell me about your BBP. I see alot of it here.

9 Likes

@Dforce I’ll shoot you a PM, thanks

8 Likes

According to the page on them they are $10 off right now, normally $49, right now $39. Have no idea if they will discount them more than $10 off.

Marty

8 Likes

Try with this code. ROWSOFGREEN420 think its 15%

9 Likes

Cheers Bob. It is only thanks to your great guide and @ravenchief’s notes, that allowed me to be quick on picking up the demand. You can def tell quite early that they get more hungry than untreated plants! They are really doing well now. One is a bit behind but that’s fine. I love their colour and vigour!

11 Likes

Day 19 AT

17 Likes

Thanks but already purchased they are almost here. I used to hunt coupons but 90% of the time they didn’t work so I quit looking for them lol.

Marty

10 Likes

And just a little bit of selective defoliation, not too much, just exposing a bit of growth…

17 Likes

That looks perfect, about to defoliate mine too. I also have two more that are getting topped in the next couple of days. One Runtz and the other Candy store. The two Bruce Banner are not going to need topping if they keep on like they are now.

Marty

9 Likes

Looking good over here @ the monkey farm. Cheers mate. Excited to see how they turn out.

9 Likes

Yeah me too :heart_eyes: Should be getting nice lemon cola’s :lemon: :lemon: :evergreen_tree:, smelling delicious. I love the strain.

12 Likes

I’m sitting here, reading, scrolling, more reading… Just had a nice session with the Mighty. What a great buy that thing was! I mean, I still like to smoke a good old doobie. The Joint. A sticky icky icky. Or like we say over here: ne join [phonetic:ˈdʒɔɪn]. Also great to me is the bong. A quick rip. Or a big looooong toke. Always good. Nothing beats those two. But the fact that I can now portable enjoy weed without combustion is awesome.
So I’m sitting here and suddenly I realised: How I would love to meet a lot of you! How interesting that would be. Sharing ideas over a beer, talk weed weed weed. Growing weed. The best fkn thing I’ve done in my life so far. See each others grows in real life. If only I had a private jet.

16 Likes

Doobie is STILL my favorite, have two simple pipes, no bongs no fancy smancy smoking devices. Three hits and I’m baked, doesn’t get any simpler than that lol. How does one get high if you don’t combust it? THC has to be activated with heat to get you high, are you saying just no fire? As you can probably tell I know nothing of these new-fangled devices lol.

Marty

11 Likes

That’s exactly it my man. The herb sits in a little oven that heats up a bit as well, but mostly hot air is being pulled through as you pull the thing. I usually have it set at 400°F. The herb releases it’s hot vapour that you inhale, but it is not smoke.

12 Likes

So no tar, no burnt, carcinogenic shit, nothing bad. Just vapour containing cannabinoïds.

9 Likes

Sadly enough

We are still growing like THIS in BELGIUM :belgium:

15 Likes

Ah incognito. Gotcha. We still have half the country that is just like that. I was shocked when Missouri passed it. Missouri is a very conservative state, for all the good reasons, we the people did petitions and then put it on the ballot and passed it via a constitutional amendment. The rest of that liberal crap they can keep.

Marty

14 Likes

I love all my E rigs… i’ve tried a bunch of different flower vaporizers, And the mighty is by far The best handheld flower vaporizer. The handy interchangeable cartridges that you can pre-load and take with you, unmatched. One of the little caps is about a half a joint. And the odor dissipates very quickly. Bonus. :+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Yeah they are neat! I find them a bit fiddly to fill up to. Can’t always be bothered with doing that so I often just chuck some ‘baap’ (there, some other Flemish slang for you) in like that. But they’re absolutely awesome when ur on the go. :+1:

9 Likes

hehehehehe here you go Marty @sssportsmfg, prepared one for you!

17 Likes