🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Cheers buddy! @sdoyle It’s a good place here, I can’t complain. Grew up here, father was an apple farmer. Area is called “Hageland” (hedgeland), cause there are a lot of hedges over here :sweat_smile:
The region is also known for its fruit-industry, mostly apples & pears, agriculture, and xtc-production…and we have this guy. Really awesome for suicidals.

8 Likes

Yes and all the best with yo outdoor

we heading into winter down here … but I have plans afoot to keep the flower growing…:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I’ll be heading your way when ur nearing summer again…Sydney…

7 Likes

Oh summer to summer eh that sounds fun. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@chrisj @PreyBird1 @Dog_Fart1 @Slym3r @ultrapuff @treetrunks @TheMadFlascher @sssportsmfg @happilyretired @dequilo @wow_arizona @nacho151 @mrwonderful @pbaker1111 @repins12 @beekeeper2 @budfarmer @bow4buck @chavez78 @LoCoRocK @cloudkandy @sdoyle @dforce @jaxsonl5 @OlyBoy @bobette @tenga @pptrsha1 @HostileHippie420 @tubular @Maz @papajerry @chasfitter @1sttimegrower @inkfromblood @poseidon @st0na @greyalien44 @kuntrybudz024 @Mark0427

Get in here crew, let’s facking gooo, outdoor season kicked off! I need you guys, let’s do this together.
Gunna be a small one this one, just 4 auto’s but better than nothing rightt.

26 Likes

Bring it. I got one started just put in coco 2 with tails need to go into coco and need to figure one more auto to drop out the bunch for my aunt. Dropped 2 LCM x chem d figuring they were auto and they r not so I have 2 of them for myself lol. One g3e x truffles for aunt and 2 autos I believe I did a charolettes dementia need one other tho.

13 Likes

@MrMonkey420 This is what I’ll have going. Had issues with cloning, so the mothers will be going outside along with the seedlings. Seedlings are all regulars but 1, so there will be males. Hopefully I get a good male from the ICC x KM x Jealousy so I can pollinate a Grateful Breath. This will be a busy weekend.

17 Likes

All outdoor? Busy weekend yes, I was busy for the plants for the better part of the day as well today but man it’s so fun.

13 Likes

Yes they will be outdoors, if I end up with a bunch of female seedlings some of them will go to a buddy.

10 Likes

27 going outdoors. 13 females and 14 regulars. I added 2 more after I took these pictures.

16 Likes

I need a place outside to grow :weary:.
All my neighbors have spotlights in their backwards.
Killing my place i had. And I started 2 GDP. photos. Time to try and find a spot.

12 Likes

Sounds like you need to run auto’s for the hell of it.

12 Likes

Might as well. I have nothing to lose.
And maybe I can learn a little from the experience.
Should I just start them in the ground?
I probably have a 2 1/2 foot squared place to plant .
And how many would you plant ?

11 Likes

Man i cant join in dang… no outdoors here.

12 Likes

If nothing going on, I would do 5 gallon fabric pots with Coco. Would keep you a little busier than soil, due to more watering, but seem to grow better. If not, Promix has been ok

13 Likes

Please believe me I will have a few outdoors this season :raised_hands::laughing:

14 Likes

Ill post mine in the morn.

14 Likes

Awehhh bru’s, gooi those seeds. Good luck with your auto’s, happy growing gents.

13 Likes

Thanks for the kick in the ass! Here’s a couple from this morning:
I am hardening these three,

This is now a flower room. @ Autos in the back the rest are photos I just flipped a week(?) ago.

Having trouble getting the Dr Earth fertilizer just right. Getting some burning on the tips.

10 Likes

Looking good tho!!!

7 Likes