šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

FFSā€¦

The Gorilla Cookiesā€¦ sheā€™s not going to be a tall girl like thatā€¦
FastBuds420ā€¦ better call em 2FastBuds4me.

I fricking knew it. I wasnā€™t an auto fan and this reaffirms it for sure.

Anyway, Iā€™ll make the best out of it. Hereā€™s the LST photo:

14 Likes

Their growth is quite explosive though.

10 Likes

Good old might vape for the win.

7 Likes

Oh yeah dude, 100%. And I vape at a quite low temp, around 355 df, you get so much flavour then! Incomparable.

7 Likes

I do 385Ā°. Still a great flavor, and a quite respectable cloudā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:t3:

Iā€™m hearing a lot of rumble about the new improved mighty. Itā€™s supposed to draw much better. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Got yaā€¦ I go there as well regularly and 400df if I want to get smashed :rofl:. But 355 is my go to nowadays.

Is there a new Mighty?

5 Likes

I have the Mighty+, it draws exactly the same like the original Iā€™d say. The biggest differences are a slightly improved battery, improved charging- and heating time, the filling chamber is now ceramic coated, and it has a USB-C socket instead if the old dc-adapterā€¦
But the whole mechanism is exactly the same as the original Mighty, I donā€™t notice a difference.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s refreshingā€¦ no, I think itā€™s a little bit this or a little bit that.

The facts just the factsā€¦ perfect I love it. I donā€™t have to buy a new one. I can run the old until itā€™s dead and then get a new oneā€¦. :wink::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Absolutely my friend, definitely hold on to yours if itā€™s not dead yet. I started using my mates old Mighty, before I decided to get one myself and when I did, the Mighty+ was already out so I bought that one. But I donā€™t notice a difference in dragā€¦ I reckon the cooling heads are interchangeable / the same even.
The biggest improvement is probably the USB-C charger since we have a couple of those cables laying around the house. If you ever get the Mighty+, I recommend getting their ā€˜Superchargerā€™ as well, charges it to 80% in approx. 40 minutes.
The damn thing still canā€™t stand up without the toothpick, even though they gave the new one 2 little flat spots. Biggest frustration.
@happilyretired

8 Likes

Hello basterds :eye:

Aphids in the house.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s an easy fix. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

Probably going to need a maintenance schedule for them turds. Having them this early. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

How much airflow reduction do you estimate results from using Secret Jardin light baffle? Thx

5 Likes

Whatsup erryone :call_me_hand:

Hereā€™re my miniature autoflowers :sweat_smile::joy:

The Gorilla Cookies:

The Strawberry Gorilla (it has more of a capuchin tho):

And the Lemon Kix:

#420smallbuds

18 Likes

They all got that sativa look about them.:+1:t3:

10 Likes

Midgetivaā€¦

11 Likes