🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

I’m wondering if the person who created this video was tripping on acid or shrooms! Lol!

6 Likes

@nacho151 meanwhile “Dope dopedope dance dance dopedance. Dododo dance dodope” in the background…

4 Likes

BTW these lyrics are CORRECT if you go to 0:57 in the video :rofl:

4 Likes

As I don’t have a tent up anymore because I’m preparing to move, I’m growing some of my seeds at a mate’s place together with him. This run is Ztrawberry from GHS on the left, Blueberry from Zamnesia center and back middle, Lemon Tree from Barney’s front middle and 3 Runtz from Barney’s also, on the right, all fems in week 5.

And in this veg tent we have a lot going, 3 Triton Biscotto Lime (f) from Seedstockers, 2 Frosty Cherry (f) from GrowMoreStressLess, 4 Purple Lambo’s (r): an Exotic Genetix back cross made by a different forum breeder. Aaand: 2 Monkey Slapz (f) from @PreyBird1 from 2022 I reckon, the ones on the middle left and back left.

Monkey Slapz:

11 Likes

We are fighting trips, in both tents. Used Cannacure first and predatory mites 2 weeks ago. It’s a tough one this one.

9 Likes

Thrips are easy spinosad kills them. I use this montery garden spray.

it wont hurt the plants so you can dose them every day!

8 Likes

Pyrethrin, I use ExciteR when Veg’n…its food processing plant safe…4 day half life.

8 Likes

Miami GP and Mac1xZkittlez :relieved:

Go OP81!

7 Likes

Harvest time for the Ztrawberry, Runtz, Lemon Tree and a Blueberry.

Next in:

Monkey Slapz, Triton Biscotto Lime, Frosty Cherry, and Purple Lambo.

:v:

12 Likes

The Ztrawberry smells crazy good. GHS did a good job with that one. That drying tent is like:

12 Likes

Some nice buds :fire::fire:

9 Likes

Bet those are some tasty nugz!

8 Likes

She’s a beauty. Great color. Nice job.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Looking really good monkey!

8 Likes

Beautiful, looking awesome Sir. I love me some Strawberry. :strawberry:

7 Likes

Thanks D! If you’re into that (so am I!) I can certainly recommend this Ztrawberry from GHS. I know, it’s always a bit uncertain what you’re gonna get, but we popped 3 different seeds and all 3 of them turned out great with that same crazy aroma.
I’m not the biggest fan of Arjan, but GHS did something right with this one!

Runtz x AMS

10 Likes

So here I sat thinking…what a great place this actually is, my little corner on our globe. I’m pointing where the house is. Perfect moment to light one up. And so I did.

12 Likes

What crops are they growing on the trees in the background?

8 Likes

Pears :slight_smile: I live in an apple, pear and strawberry cultivating area. My father used to be a farmer too, strawberries first from the late 70’s, then apples since the 90’s. He retired a decade ago.

11 Likes

Just beautiful Mr. Monkey !
You still contemplating relocating downunder, or have those plans been side tracked !??

9 Likes