šŸ’ MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

LOL, I weighed the thought for about 2 minutesā€¦then decided I couldnā€™t afford the gasoline to pull out of the driveway :grin: :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah, I sawed out the bottom of my van yesterday as well. Had to take out some other panels too and did some other small modifications as it was too heavy. At least I can drive againā€¦

13 Likes

Oh well hellā€¦just saw this lolā€¦Iā€™m gonna go with the picture with the red circles lolā€¦

Marty

5 Likes

STATION!!!

(Bill & Ted)

4 Likes

See there Mr Monkey therin lies the problem lolā€¦

Marty

5 Likes

Day 50 after the first transplant from the clone domeā€¦

Cleaned up, ready to for some dark hours and FLIP :heart_eyes: Bring out the pistils :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

YABBA DABBA DOO !!! Try and tell me Wilma wasnā€™t smokingā€¦ I mean hot not doobies you potheads. I never understood what she saw in Fred. Although Betty Rubble, Barneyā€™s old lady was a Milf! Eff Jessica rabbit, Iā€™m on the Betty trainā€¦
Like the coolaid man says - OH YEAHHH

9 Likes

Letā€™s go back further.

ā€œ Gingerā€œ or ā€œ Marianneā€œ???

9 Likes

Gingersnap

9 Likes

Thatā€™s no contest for me.

Betty Rubble and Maryanneā€¦ oh my!

7 Likes

Girls are out of the darkness again and flipped to 12!
They got a 3ml/8oz BBP application. I also like to give em veg nutrients for a week into flower as they still require a lot of Nitrogen at this point.

9 Likes

Man I wish I had that kind of dedication ! That must take hours to train them so even like that. I just donā€™t have the patience for it. I keep telling myself that I will do a grow like that then I donā€™t lol. Almost impossible to do with 4 different strains in the same tent. You can top some of them to slow them down to kinda even them up, then everything goes haywire again in a couple of weeksā€¦and at some point you havfta stop chopping on them to give them top time before flower. They look great as always !

Marty

7 Likes

Thanks Marty. Itā€™s not that much more work to be honestā€¦ topped once, let em grow, supercropped (was a disaster on these) and another top here and there to slow down the super growing branches.
But mostly it is just, everyday when I check up on em, tucking the tallest branches a square further, pretty much till flip. The super scroggers keep tucking during flower and get those short, ā€œchodyā€ nugs but I like it when the flowers become a bit taller, plants a bit higher. To each his own.

Ow yes, for sure. Even hard to get em this equal when theyā€™re the same strain grown from seeds. These are all clones from the same mum. Makes it a lot easier.
You can see Iā€™m struggling with the 2 different lights tho. Iā€™m curious if the flowers will be any different.

8 Likes

Letā€™s goooooo girls. Huge difference day by day now!

15 Likes

@MrMonkey420 your girls are gorgeous! Looks like their getting ready for prom night !

I see a ā€˜sea of greenā€™ in your near future!!!

7 Likes

Credit to you and your son mr @TheMadFlascher! The BBP works great!

6 Likes

Glad youā€™re enjoying it!
Looks like youā€™ll always be ready to use it for your greatest advantage!

Going to be fun watching those girls progress through flower!

6 Likes

Week 1 of flower is passed. Letā€™s go week 2!
Time for another BBP application.

Oh and Iā€™ve got a new phone. The colours are much more natural now.

18 Likes

Just looking better and betterā€¦I liked the color the old phone gave youā€¦and here I was thinking you had a super green secret ingredient !! lol.

Marty

8 Likes

Well they have paled a little bit tbh.

7 Likes