🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

That’s exactly what I was telling you about. I had ants going inside the splits in the sides. If you look close at those pictures some of those branches are turned more than 90°. They can endure a lot. If you can give it a minute or two to heal before you Flip your lights your plant will appreciate it. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Talk about a nightmare for logistics…lol…all of us growers all trying to have a grow finished and not in progress and all meet somewhere, somehow…and you coming from Europe…

Marty

4 Likes

DAY 46 AT

We’re a week after the supercrop-massacre and it’s safe to say they’re back! Definetely a bit stunned, but recovering well

Gave another 2.5ml/8oz BBP application friday.

camera quality sucks a bit

14 Likes

So what’s going on in this corner of the internet? I wandered over looking for lemon trees and just found a bunch of marijuana. Is your trellis self made? I like it, it looks self made, something about making my own trellis seems as if it would be rather cathartic therapy on the nerves.

You have some pretty ladies. Beautiful shades of green and vibrant neon new growth. Clean environment too. I like it here in this corner of the internet.

6 Likes

Yep, DIY trellis it works, but better off using fiberglass poles or something sturdy instead of rope to create the maze. Tension on the rope changes, getting a bit loose over time and then the squares don’t stay in place. Also, the pvc I used for the frame flexes too much to my liking. It’s what causes the rope to relax. This is 3/4" pvc.

Yea I like it clean @Skinnyhb

:metal: :metal:

10 Likes

Coffee and a joint… :sun_with_face:
Happy Sunday everyone :v: :monkey:

12 Likes

So last friday, I threw 4 clones in the dirt, on that patch of land I spoke of. Guerilla!!!
Went to check up on em today. They survived, now mother nature will take over.

Can u spot the 4 plants?

hehehe.

13 Likes

Three anyway.

6 Likes

@MrMonkey420 this is awesome!! :clap:t3:

5 Likes

How did I do

10 Likes

Marty, you got it right!!!

*EDIT: HAP YOUT GOT IT RIGHT NOT MARTY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hell, marty didn’t even participate!

6 Likes

Little ladies… It’s up to yourselves now!

12 Likes

Cheers mate. As long as we’re illegal, we’ve got to keep the guerilla war up!!!

8 Likes

If you’re speaking about the above picture, that would be Dave. :grin::v:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry hap, getting it all mixed up here. All those nicknames. Damn. And i didn’t even smoke yet today, it’s 20pm here! Maybe that’s the problem tho.

5 Likes

It’s all good. Marty seems to be a pretty cool old dude. I’ve been called far worse… next thing you know somebody’s gonna call me Bob. And I’m gonna think I look a lot older than I am. Well, maybe a little older. :joy::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

HAHAHAHA. You crack me up!
But c’moooon, we love Bob!

6 Likes

Well we love Marty too. But that doesn’t mean I wanna look 70…:rofl::rofl:

It’s all in fun, look back in Marty’s journal you’ll find a few spots of them too are bantering around. :v:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

LOL, Dang I hate hearing the truth!!!

In just a few minutes I’m storming down I-5 to see if I can’t stop that mail truck and pull Hap’s surprise box off!!!

9 Likes

And? Did you pull it off?

6 Likes