Monkey slapz

OK im officially starting a journal for this strain.

heres my 2nd plant from a seed.

19 Likes

Greasemonkey x Runtz x Runtz = monkey slapz ?

thanks and nice baby

Dequilo

15 Likes

Awesome, that is my next one to start, your Monkey Slapz. Can’t wait

15 Likes

This is gunna be a hell of a ride. Strapping in my seat belt. Ready for launch buddy!

15 Likes

Yes its Greasemonkey x Runtz x my Runtz.

14 Likes

Ill be starting a journal for your untested lemon haze auto x runtz shortly. That’ll be a fun ride too. I’ll tag you along.

13 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

12 Likes

These little girls are getting full strength nutrients. I always feed from seed to weed. I start almost all my seeds with clonex solution from my cloner in a paper towel. These were natural sewn seed. And i just did 3 of my strains that i liked from last time.

12 Likes

You start your seeds in Promix HP?

10 Likes

Yes i like to. Or paper towel then promix

10 Likes

I sent you a nuggies of my chunky monkey aka monkey slapz pheno. Ur going to enjoy. :joy:

11 Likes

Its is a nice dense nug for sure and surprise i do like it! I took a few hits off it. Saving some of it.

14 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it. It’s always good to get a good feed back on the bud we grow. She is definitely a keeper. she’s dank and sweet at the same time. My family loves it.

13 Likes

Ok folks here is a monkey slapz clone from seed. Its in my hydro system. And its a monster plant. I had to flip it tonight because its way too big. And i had an issue but its coming out of it. And the lights only at 75% power so the canoeing of the leaves

Its got crazy branching. Im gonna clone it and grow it again.

15 Likes

I got chunky monkey clones brah. Ready.

13 Likes

Damn i dont have mine ready. You have anything to send them in ? I need to clone this weekend.

10 Likes

Damn bro i wish it wasnt so cold

10 Likes

Yeah. I can’t make you guys some cuts in a few weeks again. Those were too big for clone shipper already. Plus I don’t think they would have serviced the cold. @PreyBird1 @cloudkandy

9 Likes

Yeah they will freeze here. I only ship 1-2 day air. @ultrapuff

7 Likes

Monkey slapz last night noticed the lights height.

Monkey slapz tonight.
This plant is huge!

And one thing that is confusing is how come the plants are growing differently now. I mean they have way more shoots and branching than before just being in hydro?

17 Likes