Monkey slapz

Thats one of th3 biggest ibdoor plants ive seen. Good job man

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 i have found this aswell i put it down to optimum growing conditions Nutrients/Environment
I have had a few were i start thinking they not growing good then found there sweet spot they love then bang few days they monsters and shoots and branching take off i have been given clones in coco and i have washed it all off and put them in DWC everyones say they gonna die bro then i show them how well they going and ask me what my secrets are all i say is show your plants some love

10 Likes

Holy crap! It grew 3" overnight and hit the light! When i got home the main shoot was fried and all smashed into the light! It is just massive! And its taking over the tent!! I can only raise the light 2 more feet! Im going to have to supercrop it a lot i think.

This is after i raised the light. I took a picture from behind to compare to the front for comparison sake.

I wish i knew it was going to grow like crazy im gonna clone it tomorrow. Its starting to flower so ill get a small monstercrop clone or 2 or 6 lol.

13 Likes

They gonna definitely have some some huge buds bro it gonna grow twice as much mate had the same as you plants hitting the light he just chopped off about a foot off top of plant still got mean buds

9 Likes

Just smash the stem a bit with taped end pliers. No need to chop it off if you just bend them over. But if you dont tie them down they just grow back up.

12 Likes

Holy shit batman

10 Likes

Yea i told him that he abit of a newbie to lst topping etc he not a believer in it yet haha i told him put scrog net on it and bend them over it next time

11 Likes

those are some big plants :slight_smile:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

11 Likes

Dang those are huge. U putting up trellis?

11 Likes

Not sure but probably going have to. I wasnt sure what to do because there all different heights.

10 Likes

You thought about topping sooner and stretching them outward? I know you like to grow tall plants but the hydro may call for different style to keep them the same height. Or try. Lol

11 Likes

You know that was my plan. To top sooner but they all grew at such different heights. And i gave them too much nutrients and stunted them a little. Then they just went crazy. And these pots really need to be further apart but i wanted 8 plants per side. Right now there 8 on one side and 3 on the other.

10 Likes

Seems like you need to consider canopy area instead of plant count. But you can only figure that out by growing and taking notice indeed. Man these hydro grows are a completely different animal!

10 Likes

Yeah what gets me is the plant grew normally in soil. But in this system i have never seen the plant grow shoots like this before!

9 Likes

Here’s a shot where the plant is moving to the other side of the tent to grow also!

11 Likes

Like i said holy shit batman. Lol thats a big boy im sure you dont normally weigh ehat you pull off of each plant but id sure like to know what you end up with off juet this one. Insane!

9 Likes

The Autos.

Red Pure Auto CBD - Sweet seeds
Has started pre flowering after not even 3weeks.

Pink kush CBD 30:1 - Seedsman

Bag seed - Pineapple Haze Auto but accidentally crossed with what?

12 Likes

They are looking crazy big @PreyBird1 crack up how it taking over tent

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 Monkey Slapz

15 Likes

Hey been a minute how the heck are ya? And that looks delicious i can almost smell it from here. Looks like its almost done.

10 Likes