Monkey slapz

wow!!! those be some nice flowers :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yessiree, start flushing today! Testing some sacrificial lower bud atm!

11 Likes

Worsersā€¦they look delicious!!

10 Likes

@papajerry very nice brother looking delicious those flowers

11 Likes

Whatā€™s this one smell like While growingā€¦ I have 3 in a tent two very fruity jelly like and one of these and every once in a while I pop the tent and It smells like when your going down on your girl from behind and ya get the tip of your nose in the stinkā€¦
This a butt crack stinkin one?

12 Likes

Lol butt crackā€¦ i never had thats smell should be more of a sweet candy/fruit kinda skunky. Rub the stem a bit an smell it?

10 Likes

Hahahā€¦is this one of Those Smell my finger Jokesā€¦ or rub my stem onesā€¦

Kidding assideā€¦ Iā€™m really trying to figure out which of these has the funkā€¦

8 Likes

Just a beast plant. Towers over the entire garden! And there drinking 6-8 gallons a day. And it did hit the light 2 days ago and got burned a little.

11 Likes

I have a mother of your Dutch-God that looks similarā€¦its in a 5 gall coco, 16 inches tall 1000 bud sitesā€¦tiny leavesā€¦ I wish i had the light space, id love to see what that would monstera too. If my seed run would ever friggen finishā€¦ill drop her inā€¦until, Ill keep topping her backā€¦its so thick its kinda insane

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 making the other plants look like dwarfs bro

9 Likes

34 days from flipā€¦sheā€™s a performer. Sheā€™s about to be stripped top down and cleaned up.

Sorry bout the yellow hue, forgot to dial back the light.

14 Likes

Beautiful plants :slight_smile: nice big fat flowers

thanks for the look

Dequilo

10 Likes

Impressive genetics you got going there . Iā€™m running some of these genetics next run . Looking good brother .

11 Likes

After reading this full journal the monkey slapz looks promising. I love huge plants indoor since Iā€™m limited on plant count . I swear this genetics in a huge 27 gallon tote 4 stone bubbler would be amazing . Looking forward to running this soon , maybe around May ? Did you feed drain to waste in straight coco in a 5 gallon ? I love growing in CoCo but DWC is amazing growth . Thanks for the Journal , well done Brother . Weā€™re you running your ph at 5.8 ?

9 Likes

Well see if yours is a purple phenotype or not. But it can be a huge plant!

9 Likes

It is showing in the stipules and tips(damn yellowed out pic), it has changed its smell to an almost grapefruit citrus/sweetā€¦been trying it pin it down, but its next to a cherry that smells like red rope licorice and a berry, that smells like strawberry preserves/chased by menthol weird.

Its budset was the fastest of the three and filled in really fastā€¦the other two are lagging, all on common rez.

10 Likes

Solid performer @PreyBird1 , not that it needed sayingā€¦ look at that chonky bitch on the left, colas are beer can sized and covered in ice. Iā€™ll get more shots before I chop one day this week.

15 Likes

Nice work again mate. Is that the cherry bang bang in the middle and the BB on the right?

10 Likes

Very very nice plant right there!

10 Likes

Yes, right on targetā€¦Iā€™m happy I kept clones, they deserve a another run. But first, Iā€™m gonna sneak in a couple Frankensteinā€™s for the Mad Flascher after I get all my veggie starts setup.

11 Likes