Mud's Perpetual Grow

Thanks fan0! Welcome to my inanity. :laughing:

2 Likes

No stranger to ur jargon homeskillet chive on !!

3 Likes

The babies have all outgrown their dome cups so I dropped my light about 8" and we’re off! We’ll see how they react and probably bring it down a little more in a couple days.

11 Likes

Looky what I got… Plant Master Flasch’s little magic blue bottle of BudBusterPro showed up today. :metal::grin::metal: @TheMadFlascher thank you, sir! I can’t wait to try it out!

12 Likes

Are you layin what I’m sprayin…

Oooo I can’t wait for this… Bbp for the win.

4 Likes

Day 10: Everybody’s looking great. Inzane still wanted more light and Chunkadelic and Vanilla Latte looked perfectly happy after the first increase, so I dropped the light all the way down.

12 Likes

Thanks Mud!
You and dunbar both have some pretty young ladies in waiting! Only a matter of days and we’ll start tickling their fancies and coax them into that beautiful ballet…makes my eyes tear up!!! LOL

7 Likes

I really like the cup name tags… Lol ima use that idea!

5 Likes

Day 14

Chunkadelic is a monster. Vanilla Latte is catching up. Inzane is looking a little sad compared to her sisters, but I’m not giving up on her.

@TheMadFlascher these girls just had their first dose of BudBusterPro.

15 Likes

I hope bud buster pro revives inzane!

8 Likes

She’s not far behind in node growth really. She’s just skinny and lanky. She’s heavily sativa dominant. Chunk is almost pure indica. VL is heavy indica. So I’m thinking it may just be that. Chunk is definitely the fastest grower and thickest. She’s already putting out branches.

10 Likes

Thanks Mud,
Please give me a picture again in 7 days…want to see the response…that will determine if we go to a 7 day schedule soon or do another @10 days…Don’t worry too much about little Zaney…we’ll see how she looks in a week!

7 Likes

Day 16:

All the girls are showing me they’re ready for nutrients now, so they’ll start next watering. Chunk is still the monster. VL is a close second. Inzane is still bringing up the rear. I’m going the Bud Buster and Jacks321 will kick her into gear. If not I may drop another, just in case.

12 Likes

Yep, they be sayin Feed me, feed me FOSHO… :wink::+1:t3:

5 Likes

@mudman, not only are you my instructor of the perpetual.
You are also a genetic master.
Interstate Killer Auto Reg?
Drop 2
Pop 2
Now we pray🙏 that they grow lady parts.
Thank you brother!

13 Likes

WOOT WOOT! I can’t wait to see how they do for you! :metal:

9 Likes

If you cross the Interstate Killa with a fruit loopz or Lucky charms you’ll have The Interstate cereal killer!! Just saying :relaxed::grin:

9 Likes

You just gave me an idea, Rock. ISK crossed with any cereal strain = Hacker

Let’s see who gets that reference…

5 Likes

Dude I’m baked. Not in riddle zone mode - feel me bruh, so I’m out… hacking up a lung is all I’m capable of right now. LMAO
My mind is on cruise control, well supposed to b but I forgot to hit the button for it and I just been sitting here all baked like… LoL
I thought the serial killer thing was brilliant… I was impressed with myself on that one. Stoner am I …lol
You get them great ideas when you’re stoned and then later on be like :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Cereal Killer was a character in Hackers.

4 Likes