Mud's Perpetual Grow

Vivienne is speeding up flower production a little and just starting trichome production. Looks like she’ll have some of Mary’s (the original plant Kim Chi was cut from) purple that never really came through on Kim.

11 Likes

I know. I know… I’m way overdue for an update. :sweat_smile:

Vivienne is bulking up, but doesn’t look like she’ll be very dense at the moment. Her mom had obvious issues with heat and it hasn’t gotten any cooler, so I’m not surprised. I’ll let her ride and see what happens.

10 Likes

Those pictures are actually from yesterday, so 8 days between top and bottom.

10 Likes

Dang!! Looking good!

4 Likes

The whole story behind this plant is just too cool. And on top of it it’s in a milk crate. It can’t get any better than that. It’s just cool…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Now it just needs to hurry up so I can start more autos. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Vivienne got some adjustments. She seems to have put on some weight since her feeding and definitely added some frost. Terps are starting to come through and it’s a PERFECT lemon-lime.:metal: Man I hope that sticks around!

9 Likes

“I’m a weirdo but I’m real tho”

• asap rocky… double quote

@mudman looking good man trying some no till on a small scale?

3 Likes

Thanks. :metal:

Wasn’t really planned. They fell off the plant I was growing in there before and sprouted on their own.

3 Likes

Vivienne has decided its time to start bulking. That means it’s almost time for me to start some more autos. :grin:

Still getting lemon-lime, but there’s a sweeter, more “tropical fruit” smell in there too. Kumquats? Guava? Not sure, but it’s nice.

7 Likes

The reveg on the Dirty Grapes is slow like all revegs, but definitely taking.

7 Likes

Slowly collecting Mud’s Wine seeds as Gillian revegs. Got somewhere around 50 so far. Might have to dunk a couple when I start more autos…

6 Likes

Thing 1 has this cool lemon/lime color thing going on.

It might be cool if you can isolate that pheno to have a lemon/lime colored plant.

8 Likes

Very interesting mud!

3 Likes

So without reading everything i was behind on. Did u ever end up figuring out the tric situation on that one plant like 150 post back lol. Not sure if u speak with blackthumb but she has a super good read somewhere explaining the tric situation. When ripe whether clear milky or amber as long as the head of the tric is rounded she is ripe like stated. If there is flat spot or not round it is not fully done. According to betty once amber hits the trics it is then degraded thc. Thc is supposed to be best when it is clear milky with a round bulb on the tip any amber is degrading thc according to her. I believe her and sick had a big ole dispute over this situation one day a while back. I still shoot for some amber not a ton because i know it sill ripen more during dry and cure. Nice looking grows by the w a y bud. Been a while. When ur autos are up and going dm me so i can scoop some from u. Whether u wanna trade sell whatever. @LoCoRocK when u gonna drop them autos and see what u can do there buddy. Did it happen yet???

3 Likes

No man…no autos…never again. I’ve grown 8 autos now and I’m done. No real issues but it’s not my thing. They are not natural, you don’t find them in nature and it’s just not for me.

4 Likes

Did u try the ones i sent?? What happened with them.

1 Like

Still got the bg seed waitong to get good enogh with the cloning and do a nice clone grow with that also. Gonna practice with the purp titties since i have so damn many of them lol.

3 Likes

Ya Toon town hooks you up with seeds for sure. I haven’t planted any of the titties yet but I will. I have the space grape ape going now… one was male out of the two… no I didn’t do anything with the bubble gum you sent me cuz I had already grown bubble gum

2 Likes

Hell i won 300 seeds in that giveaway then bought all the mug sets he had so far. He is a cool fella so is gemini genetics

3 Likes