Multi Strain Hydro LED Grow

Im excited to for you!! Your grow is sick man!! You’ll do great things in your new ventures!!:facepunch:… Your the type of operation rescue the world needs… Proud of you @devjyarn

2 Likes

Yes i do sir. Its runtz strain anyone growing it what to exspect.

4 Likes

They’ve been moved under the LED. Bulb decided to break between last night an this morning (off mostly during lights out, thankfully).

5 Likes

3 days of spreading the canopy out under LED has gone well.
Unfortunately the plant on the bottom right that was started vegged in the Solo Cup for its first 3 weeks is still dealing with the after effects of a well established calcium deficiency. The leaves that were affected continue to darken and slowly die, but new growth is looking good. I’ve bumped my pH up to 6.2 to try to encourage calcium uptake even more.

9 Likes

Week 3 vs week 4 of veg. Lights were raised up a bit and the canopy is getting an average of 350 PPFD for 18h. They were getting 450 PPFD and started to look a little tired about 3 hours before lights out, so I reduced the intensity and it’s been a good decision. Plants are getting EC 2.6 (1300 PPM) at pH 6.3 and all seem to be doing well. I mixed up a batch of nutes in a rush near the beginning of veg and gave the girls a calcium deficiency. My own fault for not being prepared and focused when measuring. Not going to let that happen again!

I’m happy with how flat the canopy is. Going to build a multi later trellis out of PVC and string soon to really get the plants all across the space.

CBDurban Poison

Northern Lights

Orange Chemo #4

Orange Chemo #1

Room is at a VPD of 1.3 during the day and 1.1 at night.

9 Likes

They look great! Amazing root development!!

5 Likes

Fn BeauTeeeFulll…do you always run at 2.6 economic? Every raise to 2.8 for nutrient deficiency? And how do your mix your nutes? I too use raw for one of the spots, but always have problem getting the K dosing right.

4 Likes

I’ve built up to 2.6 gradually. I’m using Jack’s Professional 5-12-26 with Cal Nit 15-0-0 and use their feeding schedule as a guide along with my supplements. I’ll adjust for different deficiencies with different methods - I can adjust my fertilizer ratios but keep the same EC, I might foliar feed, or raise or lower the EC depending on how fast the plants are feeding.
I’m mixing a 120 L reservoir and I’m measuring all of the nutrients and supplements on a scale, then measuring and adjusting to hit my target EC and pH.
These are 4 cuts from mom’s I planted in the summer. First run, so I’m learning a lot about them.
Are you using the Bloom and Grow dry nutes from RAW?

7 Likes

Put together a quick trellis out of PVC and self tapping screws with string. I will put in a second later in a week or two and flip to flower.

7 Likes

Very nice!!! :call_me_hand::facepunch:

4 Likes

Could you explain to me more on what the EC approximated the amount please? The salts, the nutrients, or what exactly in the media on 2.6?

3 Likes

The nutrient solution being fed to the plants is 2.6 EC (1300 ppm on the 500 scale). The nutrient solution, total of 2.6, is made up of my foundation nutrients plus my supplements. My foundation may make up 2.1 and my supplements could be 0.5 to make up the final total of 2.6

5 Likes

Fantastic. I got it, and I appreciated your elaboration on that.

5 Likes

I have used the grow and bloom, but I’m just using what I have left because about to start consulting for some bigger clients and won’t have time for current situation and so I’m just using up what I have. Thanks for your algorithym G.

5 Likes

If you’re looking for a simple recommendation, use the veg+bloom stuff. Their DOS system is about as simple as it gets. Floraflex also has some nutes that I want to check out that will be good for sizing up.

4 Likes

Got the second layer of trellis made and put in the tent.

9 Likes

Beautiful work! Looks awesome and inexpensive… Just pvc tubing… A couple Ts And elbows… Cut to size align the net and your done… Hell ya brotha :facepunch::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

You got it. I just put some self tapping screws in as wrapped string around. I used 1" PVC because I had the elbows from a small play structure I built for my daughter. It’s big time overkill and waaaay expensive for holding a few buds up. 1/2" would be great fine.

5 Likes

Still only looking at maybe 12 bucks at your local hardware store tho for those materials… My daughter has a kids tent I paid 75$ that just sits in the garage now… I can probably put something together with that but that’s one expensive trellis lol

4 Likes

A 10’ length of 1" PVC is about $20 where I’m at, unfortunately. 3/4" is half that, 1/2" even less. I just didn’t feel like ordering new elbows so it’s my own fault, haha.

5 Likes