My 2nd grow

Me to my friend, that would be amazing…

3 Likes

@Enlightened420 Thanks brother. It is beautiful here and I love it. try looking into visiting, you never know!

4 Likes

Forgot to write down how many cups I fed and runoff I got on the 24th hence no data for that.

Lights are now at 156.7w and 21-22 inches away.

It looks like I might have to switch the feeding schedule for all of them except the GS. They will all be on a f/w schedule based on the runoff TDS numbers and GS will still be fed every time

White Caviar
Cherry Noir
Munson
Granny Skunk
@hoppiefrog @devjyarn

10 Likes

They are coming along nicely, probably ready for final homes in a week.ill b In town soon to take a peek :yum:

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog Thank you my friend. Sounds good, just keep me posted and I’ll be around.

3 Likes

Will do brother :facepunch:, I’ll swing u something special as soon as I figure out what’s what for a CPL cuts of munson 2 I want to breed w her in the project I’m just starting

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog No worries, she’ll be around for some cuts.

3 Likes

Update

Only the White Caviar and the Cherry Noir got fed today.

The WC and CN go almost completely dry the day after I feed them so I will be feeding those 2 everyday instead of every other day. The Munson and GS will be every 2 day as they are still damp and heavy when lifted. When I watered them every other day the leaves would curl downwards and look like claws, which could be a sign of overwatering, so I will give them 2 days to dry.

I forgot I switched the feeding schedule on the WC and CN to f/w and ended up feeding them today instead of watering hence why the runoff TDS is increasing. I will be watering them tomorrow to bring that down.

White Caviar
Cherry Noir

6 Likes

So 3 plants got watered and the Granny Skunk got fed today. It seems like the GS will now be switched to a f/w schedule like the rest due to the TDS runoff numbers for tonight. Based on the data below here’s the plan:
-All 4 plants will be on a f/w schedule
-All of them will be f/w everyday except for the GS She’ll be left to dry for a day or 2 before the next f/w

White Caviar
Cherry Noir
Munson
Granny Skunk

6 Likes

Looking really great! Doing awesome :slight_smile:

Havent seen you around in a bit, hope all is well! Hoppies headin back to the city today, if you dont work give him a shout :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@zeus Thanks for the kind words! Appreciate it.

Sorry Im just seeing your message. Been working quietly behind the scenes and was on a bender but back to life now haha. Don’t worry I still took care of the girls haha.

I’ll be updating the journal with pics very soon. Maybe tonight!

Thanks for checking in. I’ll be in touch with Hoppie!

2 Likes

And another feeding!

The WC and CN look happier. They get droopy when I don’t feed them for a day so I’ll just spoil them more often as my plan seems to be working. I left the GS alone and watered her the next day

I think I mixed a little over a gallon hence why TDS is around 880. I use a jug to fill up my 5 gallon bucket, so sometimes it could be off but for the most part it seems like I got a grip of it. It still doesnt hurt as im feeding everyday and the plants are not going a day without food.

White Caviar
Cherry Noir
Munson

3 Likes

They all got transplanted on the 15th in the am.

Lights are at 23 inches away at 250w
Lowest temp at 17C during night time and highest is 23-25C while lights are on.
Lowest RH is 43% and highest is 53%

They all got watered 4 days ago in the bathtub and based on runoff I just plan my next step. The aficionado will be fed next time and the dominion will be watered. I water/feed every other day based on how light the pots get.

Been trying not to stress too much and keep it zen so ive been letting them be and if I see signs I investigate rather than keeping an eye on them every second haha.

They got defoliated 4 days ago as well. Here’s how they looked

4 Likes

Defoliated again last night. The White Caviar and Cherry Noir were getting too bushy. So I needed to take care of that, so they can all fit properly with sufficient air flow and light to reach all bud sites that might have been blocked by fan leaves as well. Got rid of a a bunch of sucker branches too.

Lowest/highest temp: 18/24C
Lowest/highest RH: 45/60%

A second hlg qb 260 will be added come flower.

They got fed/watered two days ago and based on the run off I’ll be watering all of them tonight except the Munson, she’ll be fed.

Here are some pictures

WC
CN
Munson
GS

4 Likes

Those low temps pushing that phos!

1 Like

@Slym3r Seems like it. Looks beautiful on all the plants honestly. It doesnt seem to be affecting them in any negative way as they’re growing nicely. Cant wait for flower time to see what its going to look like.

Lowest temp when lights are on and off is 22 and 18 respectively

1 Like

I run my rooms cold the entire cycles. Some strains do purp and some don’t from the cold. I have grown the same ones with and without the cold and 2 different tastes and looks. Lol

1 Like

@slym3r What would be your conclusion based on both runs with diff temps. Cold is not that bad? Higher temps are better?

1 Like

The bud that was proper temp was way more potent. That was only one run each. So thats not a very good test batch.

1 Like

Update

So between the 14th and the 22nd of November I wanted to challenge myself and see if I can take care of my plants for 10 days without worrying too much about being technical and just play it by ear and thats why you wont see any data for that period. I did keep an eye on the ppm and pH for input and runoff of course to determine the next step. Everything seemed like it went well haha

I feed/water my plants on a shoe rack with saucers underneath them in a bathtub. I use the saucers to catch enough runoff for me to tilt them and measure the runoff TDS and pH hence why I stopped recording the number of cups for runoff.

On the 22nd, I just lost count of the number of cups I was watering and decided to keep watering until I have enough runoff to measure pH and TDS. Thats why I didnt record anything for it

I left that column for new growers to reference incase they want to learn about what to do when it comes out a certain amount.

I’ll be using calmag on water only days now. I’ll give them a break from defoliating to allow them to get more bushy then resume defoliating to allow max light and airflow to bud sites

Here are some data and pictures as of yesterday

WC
CN
Munson
GS

4 Likes