My 2nd grow!

I would run the new light it can only help

3 Likes

Does it grow all the way to the end I haven’t really been able to tell much difference in a little while? Just changing colors but I also look at it a lot

1 Like

How many weeks in flower? @burndogg13… looking great pistils look ready… I’ve always done the if it looks ready wait a week method tho

2 Likes

Idk it’s a auto so I didn’t flip the lights but the website said it would be done on 10th this month. I’m just all excited and impatient this is the first grow and it looks good just ready for the smoke test lol

2 Likes

Let the plant tell you when it’s ready. Not so much the website. Too many variables involved. My last harvest went 3 weeks past what the seed company said lol. Having patience is hard to do but well worth the extra wait.:+1::v:

4 Likes

Ok I’ll just keep checking the trics

3 Likes

This thing always seems to amaze me!!! So much more purple tonight.

5 Likes

That’s how I harvest this way you can get the effect u want

1 Like

Very pretty burn…

1 Like

I definitely want more of the couch lock. But on another note how different is it growing autos and just feminized seeds I want to grow a certain strain for my pops but can’t find it in an auto?

1 Like

If u really want an auto of something hit @automatik up he might have or be able to get it

3 Likes

And a couch lock u want around 30% amber trics

3 Likes

Ok I’m looking for lambs bread or lambs breath it’s an old Jamaican strain

1 Like

I would say the new light was definitely worth it can actually see the plant and so much brighter

2 Likes

Here u go bro BUY Lambs Breath Autoflower Marijuana Seeds

1 Like

@dan10 man not guna lie every guy iv met named dan could grow some killer herbs

1 Like

Look at you not afraid to admit that we all build relationships with these plants most people reject that idea because there usually in it for the doe yo hahahah jus made me happy

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

That purple man…she looks delicious. Very nice, they are so damn beautiful and I can smell her from here. Bravo

3 Likes

There’s not much difference between growing a fem plant or an auto plant, main difference is the auto seeds will flower on their own but the non auto fem seeds won’t flower until switched to a 12/12 light cycle

3 Likes