My CBD Journey

U know it. I can’t wait. And yes. I made a comment to Adam before I knew about the cbd. It’s awesome!!!

2 Likes

That really made me smile!

I hope my wife notices a difference. I haven’t told her about my experiment with it because she’s so down on drugs, even anti-anxiety/depression meds. For years I’ve told her my anxiety is out of control and I need to get back on paxil. She kinda looks down at me and shrugs, everytime, because she thinks I should just deal with it. As if that’s not what I’ve been doing since the late-90’s. :joy:

I hope she notices that I’m just less intense about everything.

6 Likes

I’ve shared the oils I make with a few people and each time people receive some relief. I always express the fun in making your own ‘whatever’, growing your own and so on. Thank you for prompting this conversation.

3 Likes

Be careful taking CBD isolate… it is starting to be proven it is hard on the liver… use Full spectrum CBD oil if you can… isolate is awesome for topicals etc… just not ingestion…

5 Likes

I buy pure CBD oil and add as necessary…

2 Likes

Vegas?! When? I’m going in October :sunglasses:

Glad you’re getting relief. I hate that people who don’t need it look down on it. Mental health is every bit as important as physical health. We don’t look down on someone needing blood pressure meds or stitches, right?! :thinking:

5 Likes

I am using full spectrum. Thanks!

5 Likes

Next summer! Trek convention, but hoping to have a mini-pothead convention while there.

5 Likes

OK, so I’m going to order several different cartridges from the internet. After looking around for days, I think I’ve found some good ones for myself. One company offers a .5 /350mg full spectrum CBD with strain specific terps added; they have about a dozen great terps. I’m going with Blue Dream and Pineapple Express.

The other company offers or .5 or 1 with 250 or 500mg, with a choice to the “type” of effect wanted: hybrid (balanced), indica (relaxation), sativa (energetic). I’m going with one Sativa and one Indica.

Both companies have current, dated test results posted.

In a couple weeks, I’m going to order a few different drops I’ve found, too. And some distillate. Gotta split it up, because buying this stuff is stupid expensive. Can’t wait to make my own.

4 Likes

I guess I should check out all the strains they offer terp profiles for, to see which terp groupings are best for anxiety and depression.

Actually, maybe you all can help. Anybody have personal experience with which of these strains are best for anxiety(specifically social) and depression?

Also: Durban Poison
Wedding Cake

5 Likes

Found a company that has carts with 750mg full spectrum CBD and strain specific terps! So, I’m going to order 2 (Durban Poison & Sour Diesel) from them, and then a Blue Dream from the other, just because I really like Blue Dream.

5 Likes

OK, I ordered my cartridges.

Not sure if I can say what brands and such, so if this needs to be edited, just let me know, Mods. :grinning: I ordered these from 3 different places; 1 & 3 were ordered directly from the manufacturers, but the Liberty carts were cheaper elsewhere, than direct from the company.

1. FTP X2 Uncut Blue Dream, 1ml/1000mg uncut full spectrum CBD. Tests at 67+% CBD and its terp profile test is listed (12%), as well. The company says you get about 2-5mg per puff, depending on how long/hard you suck (teehee).

2. Liberty Sour Diesel, 1ml/750mg uncut full spectrum CBD. Tests at over 75% CBD.

3. Threadchemistry Durban Poison, 1ml/750mg uncut full spectrum CBD. With .289%THC. Company says each puff delivers approximately 7mg of CBD. This company also sells CBD shatter and hemp flower. Was tempted to order some of each, but I didn’t.

All of them cost 60+ USD. If they work, it’ll be well worth it. If they work, I’ll know I need to start making my own CBD distillate and carts.

2 Likes

Would it be to much to ask from grower to grower if I can take those from you? Sorry if this may be annoying.

2 Likes

I have told my wife about it and she wholeheartedly approves, especially when I told her no pmdd/cramps. In fact, she’s a bit annoyed at her work for drug testing, because as it turns out, she’s been reading up on it for just that purpose, but hasn’t been willing to try it because of her job’s very strict drug policy.

I told her I might start growing strictly medicinal strains next year, and she wasn’t allowed to complain if I do, because, you know, medicine.

The price point of quality full spectrum CBD products is high enough that I got no arguments.

I’d say my CBD journey has officially been blessed by my ever anti-weed wife. Huge win for my life!

6 Likes

I’m so happy for u T. I’ve known u pre and post and I’ll tell u. The world is a much better place with u and CBD being acquainted. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Truth. :fist::fist::fist:

Thank you, bish!

1 Like

I might run out of CBD several days before I go off shift from work!! Ack! Ack! Ack!

4 Likes

Thinking about purchasing an ounce or 2 of Super Silver Haze or Lifter hemp (15+% CBD) to make some tincture from, as well as to smoke. They also offer C16 and C17. Won’t be ordering for a couple weeks, so any thoughts on this, lay em on me.

3 Likes

I recieved 2 of my carts.

The Liberty hits hard and tastes amazing! Gonna have to sip her so I don’t waste her.

Trying the ThreadChemistry…right now. Mmmmmm…delicious, as well.

giphy%20(14)

They’re both very effective, too. :grinning:

4 Likes

Recieved my hemp in the mail! CBD extracts, here I come.

3 Likes