My first buds

My first plant is finally done.
Trimmed yesterday and it’s not pretty but I will get better.
Thanks for all the help from everyone.
@repins12 @hellraiser @LoCoRocK @MrBlue @Mark0427 @Tygrow78 @Slym3r @defnsmokn and so many more that gave advice and gave us a chance to read about their grows.

24 Likes

That’s some great looking bud.
You grew it!!

I am standing to salute you right now.:statue_of_liberty:

5 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding , brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

8 Likes

You got this, for sure. And I got your six :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

You’ve been a big help for sure.
Building my second system this weekend.
I believe I’m hooked lol

8 Likes

Great job brother! :+1::+1: Looks like some outstanding flower you’ve grown. Way to go @Hydro! :clap::clap:

6 Likes

Now…uh…hum…iffin you REALLY don’t like it …you know I would be more than happy to provide a mailing address ROFL ! Looks great, enjoy that…anyone who grows earns every toke!

10 Likes

Looks mighty delicious… but more importantly - How does she smoke??

9 Likes

You know that I am always will to give my $0.02 cents worth and help if I can . Although, I have no freaking clue what I am doing :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

It split my head open lol

7 Likes

First grow even if it was a joints worth or a bowls worth u got something out of it. Some do t make it oast seedling stage. Congrats bro.

5 Likes

Sweeeeet my brudda! Oh my “Bruh” lol
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest!

And don’t worry about appearance. There’s nothing better than your own homegrown!

3 Likes

@Hydro, Brah, you got nuthin to apologize for. It was trimmed just the way you like it and that makes it perfect.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest! Many more to come.

5 Likes

@hellraiser thanks brother!!!

4 Likes

Congrats Hydro ! Im about 4 days behind you on my first harvest & i hope it looks as good as yours

3 Likes

Thanks brother.
I’m glad its behind me lol.
The next will be better

3 Likes

They get better, bigger and easier every grow. I’m guessing my next projects will be a drip line or feeder if some sort. But then I think if I’m gonna go to that extent I might as well have eb n flow and if I’m gonna do that I mine as well just hydro it out and dwc it… LoL

3 Likes