My first buds

Or rdwc lol.
Easy to build @LoCoRocK

2 Likes

I have this bad ass 2O gallon salvage drum that’s screaming to be turned into a rez too.

7 Likes

Lol you’re all ready to go

3 Likes

I would be more than willing to help you come up with a design. You know that, brother and I am always just a text or a phone call away. Gotta an idea about a cheap red neck ingenuity idea for a chiller as well,I think that we may have already talked about it. :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

6 Likes

I would throw some frozen water bottles in there lol

2 Likes

I have been thinking, yeah I do that from time to time. Since you are in a shed, why not put the resin the ground and use Ma Nature to help cool it? Kinda like a geothermal heat pump. The area belowground stays a constant temp, even in your hot ass climate :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

6 Likes

Building my second this weekend.
I’m having to do it a little different so we will see

3 Likes

Frozen water bottles worked for the guy I helped in Alabama but, just a band aid

4 Likes

If you need to bounce any ideas off of anyone, brother you know that I am always here to help :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

I’m going to line them up with the short ends together so I cant offset the pipes

2 Likes

I’m a little stoned right now gotta diagram???

4 Likes

My drawing lol

6 Likes

You want to go in one end and out the other, on opposite sides to ensure proper water flowthrough entire tote. Your drawing kinda looks like mine :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :rofl: :joy: I don’t claim to be no artist.

4 Likes

This would be my approach

4 Likes

I cant because of the design of the tote.
It’s not smooth.
Maybe a can figure out a baffle?

2 Likes

Damn I can’t draw but, this should work. In a RDWC from my research, you want to ensure water flow through entire tote. I think that we are using the same totes

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

3 Likes

I will look at mine and see if I can make the hole to the side. We draw the same for sure lol

2 Likes

If they are Homey Depot totes, it should work. If not, we can figure something else out :v:t4:

2 Likes

Yes they are.
I might talk to you sunday if your around.
That’s when I will be playing with it

1 Like

I will also try to draw another idea I had lol

2 Likes